Jump to content Jump to content

gfRally said:
Come on guys it's Toyota, not Subaru, no need to be upset...  :joy:
I'd wager it's more like... every manufacturer. Compared to other racing games devs/publishers, Codies seem to have a really hard time getting licenses.
They're probably afraid that people won't buy their actual cars anymore because there is no need for 'the real thing' once they are available in a DiRT game.
Friends are good.

Since you met Milestone at an important meeting recently (ok, maybe that wasn't the exact wording in the Roadbook), would you now consider them friends? :P

I said it a time or two, SLRE stages, in a Citroen, on DiRT physics, would be a thing of beauty...
gfRally said:
Come on guys it's Toyota, not Subaru, no need to be upset...  :joy:
I'd wager it's more like... every manufacturer. Compared to other racing games devs/publishers, Codies seem to have a really hard time getting licenses.
We're doing much better on the friend-making front at the moment. :) 
Did you change you're picture to one of the default ones?
& Evolution losing the WRC is a big mistake.

When I think back, my least favourite of the WRC series, was Rally Evolved.  Playing it now, it's the best of the bunch & definitely closest to what DiRT now is.  Great technical detailed stages, intuitive handling & nice presentation.  The spectators even step back as you pass them closely!  It's quite good fun!

#EDIT: Yeah, now I remember, tarmac made me hate it....  :#