Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

bogani said:
JZStudios said:
gfRally said:
I think it looks great, especially the "snow" on the lens.
My big gripe is trying to figure out what this means: "not wanting to debate on Forza not being a time"
"not wanting to debate on Forza not being a time" -> "not wanting to debate on Forza not being a sim" maybe?

And yeah, that trailer does look pretty nice...
Oops, yes it was supposed to read 'sim'.  

Seriously shouldn't be a debate, but somehow after a few posts it ends up that way.
Forza has all the fun value, with half the sim value.
According to that guy everyone hates slappy, the FFB is pretty good.
I had the best multiplayer experience ever in Forza 4. In a private league tho ofcourse. 
Thinking about it, when I was but a wee lad, I got a Xbox very late, after the launch of the 360 and the Wii, and Forza really got me into racing games and taught me racing lines, which I've since ignored in every other game. I still love that game. And it had Porsche.
"Two years ago I was fortunate enough to be able to drop into Codemasters studio in Southam and I returned again in late November for another behind the scenes look at proceedings.  Much awesomeness was demonstrated and many cool things were seen: but that’s about all I’m legally allowed to tell you!" (Stephen White)

Can't wait for 2017 :) 
PaloSamo said:
"Two years ago I was fortunate enough to be able to drop into Codemasters studio in Southam and I returned again in late November for another behind the scenes look at proceedings.  Much awesomeness was demonstrated and many cool things were seen: but that’s about all I’m legally allowed to tell you!" (Stephen White)

So does that means the development was already started in november of 2014? we're going to have a release next year, yayx :D

Second thing - is that the Psychology-thriller writer?
PaloSamo said:

He is indeed correct ;)
tbtstt said:
Not gossip (and not sure if anyone is interested) but a few of my fave motorsport pictures from 2016...

http://fueltopia.co.uk/rear-view-mirror-2016/
It must be nice to have your own high quality camera.
Wish I had money for... well, anything really.
Guess I could always try and borrow my friends D810. What camera do you use?
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
Not gossip (and not sure if anyone is interested) but a few of my fave motorsport pictures from 2016...

I use a Canon 60D @JZStudios. Virtually every photo in that blog was taken with a Canon 55-250mm lens apart from the 6R4 bonnet shot, which was with an 18-55mm lens. It wasn't cheap for my pocket, but my setup is very low budget in photography terms! I'd like a better lens (or two), but they are more then I can afford at the moment. 

PS: The shot of the CM pass was taken with my phone, hence the low quality!

tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:

I use a Canon 60D @JZStudios. Virtually every photo in that blog was taken with a Canon 55-250mm lens apart from the 6R4 bonnet shot, which was with an 18-55mm lens. It wasn't cheap for my pocket, but my setup is very low budget in photography terms! I'd like a better lens (or two), but they are more then I can afford at the moment. 

Yeah, my buddy started out with a Rebel t3i, I believe, then stepped up to the Nikon. Only reason I'm looking at cheap(ish) Nikons is because he has crazy good lenses for them.
Wow, you get decent pics with the 55-250?
I struggle a bit for range at some tracks, but I'm really pleased with the results I've had over the years @F2CMaDMaXX. I did consider the 70-300 as a cheap upgrade, but I tried a friends and didn't really get on with it, so I have stuck with the 55-250 until I can afford something better! 
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:

Yeah, my buddy started out with a Rebel t3i, I believe, then stepped up to the Nikon. Only reason I'm looking at cheap(ish) Nikons is because he has crazy good lenses for them.
I'm a Canon guy, but I assume that the Nikon DSLR lenses are all interchangeable @JZStudios? I do like the fact that you can upgrade bits of your kit and still utilize all your existing gear. 
BadD0g said:
tbtstt said:

Love that shot of Ryan Champion's car! Great to see it doing what it was meant to do.
I don't take many pictures during the Festival of Speed as there is so much to see I tend to leave my camera in the bag, I can't help myself on the rally stage though! The Goodwood rally stage isn't that fast, but when it rains it gets very slippy, so cars are normally sliding round lots. Ryan was one of the most entertaining to watch when I was there this year @BadD0g, plus his car sounds superb coming through the trees!