Jump to content Jump to content

sqdstr said:
urgaffel said:
I wish I could drop a gossip bomb to stop all this grammaring ;)
Wishes are made to come true, just so u know... ;)
DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2! :D
Showdown 2 was pretty good when we played it the other month, hope everyone else is looking forward to it!
Shuuuuuuushhhhh!!! ;)
sqdstr said:
urgaffel said:
DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2 DiRT Showdown 2! :D
Showdown 2 was pretty good when we played it the other month, hope everyone else is looking forward to it!
Since when were we allowed to break the NDA?
tbtstt said:
Since when were we allowed to break the NDA?

Any time I try and guess anything next-game related, an eerie silence falls on the Gossip topic, swiftly followed by a random change of topic to rinse into the next page....  I get semi-exited when that happens :)
urgaffel said:
sqdstr said:
urgaffel said:

That's a favorite gif of yours isn't it?
Its quite dark outside today in the UK isnt it? :)
Bloody dark, I agree. Let's discuss it for a couple of pages
But we don't all live in the U.K. We can't leave people out or someone might get their feelings hurt in their safe space.
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:
sqdstr said:
urgaffel said:

But we don't all live in the U.K. We can't leave people out or someone might get their feelings hurt in their safe space.
Well maybe you should all live in the UK, also known as the worlds greatest place to live [/startarguments]
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:

Well maybe you should all live in the UK, also known as the worlds greatest place to live [/startarguments]I r

/** $this ForumsCodemastersDiscussionDirtyGossipThread **/
$this->endArguments(User RallyDriven);

Exception thrown:
Why the hell we've got no gossip in here?!
Come on devs. Let's have a challenge!

The dev with the juiciest tidbit of gossip by christmas gets final say in all S1E22B disputes for a full year (yes, that means a veto on all other opinions) and a kebab pizza!

Everyone who can pronounce Mazda correctly gets a vote on how juicy the gossip is.
versedi said:
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:

Well maybe you should all live in the UK, also known as the worlds greatest place to live [/startarguments]I r

/** $this ForumsCodemastersDiscussionDirtyGossipThread **/
$this->endArguments(User RallyDriven);

Exception thrown:
Why the hell we've got no gossip in here?!
public class ForumsCodemastersDiscussionDirtyGossipThread{
private int GossipLevel;
[...]
public void mainLoop(){
while(NDA_ForNextGameActive){
if(Math.random < 0.15){ throwNewGossip(); GossipLevel += 7;}
if(GossipLevel < 1){
switch((Math.random*5).toInt){
case 0:
talkNewZealandHousePrices();break;
case 1:
argueGrammarStuff();break;
case 2:
throwSmugPicture(KickUp);break;
case 3:
startSome22B_S1E2Argument();break;
default:
new KebabPizza().order();break;
}}
GossipLevel--;
}}}
versedi said:
KevM said:
gfRally said:

[Edit] naughty step for me
Interesting....
Do you think we're gonna believe this shieeeeet?
He did actually post a reply.  I glanced over it earlier when I was getting ready to go out but can't actually think of what it included that might be revealing...
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:
sqdstr said:
urgaffel said:

Well maybe you should all live in the UK, also known as the worlds greatest place to live [/startarguments]
I like my guns and freedom, thank you. The sunny weather is a bonus.
https://youtu.be/J1kYjYAO8r8

Ok, I'm going to stop all this arguing and speculating by breaking nda and dropping a big gossip bomb:

So, following the success of Battlefield 1, the new game will be called DiRT 1, and will be set in the early 1900's, the dawn of all out rallying. Players will get to drive all the modern machinery of the era, including the 1914 Detroiter (no worrying about Toyota licence this time!). Console versions will utilise Kinect and PSVR to experience things such as turning the starter handle, and falling out the car on sharp turns and roll overs. Paul has also put on an old-timey British accent for the co-driver.

There, hope I don't get in too much trouble
Ok, I'm going to stop all this arguing and speculating by breaking nda and dropping a big gossip bomb:

So, following the success of Battlefield 1, the new game will be called DiRT 1, and will be set in the early 1900's, the dawn of all out rallying. Players will get to drive all the modern machinery of the era, including the 1914 Detroiter (no worrying about Toyota licence this time!). Console versions will utilise Kinect and PSVR to experience things such as turning the starter handle, and falling out the car on sharp turns and roll overs. Paul has also put on an old-timey British accent for the co-driver.

How could you :(

JZstudios, yes, I do love that gif because it's the perfect reply to so many things ;)

Can't wait to get my tweed jacket, peaked cap and driving gloves on, pip pip!