Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

bogani said:
Some quick help here, when a custom livery looks great up close but kinda jagged from a far, the modder missed something when making it. I just can't remember what?
LOD mipmaps?
Didzis said:
JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:
With great moustache comes great responsibility
I just wish I could grow a beard. My facial grows about a nanometer per week. And even then it's just around my chin and upper lip.
Mine grows ok, just not very thick is all and it doesnt grow either side of my mouth so I can't link my beard part and moustache part, first world beard problems :(
I have no facial hair on my cheeks, just a VERY thin and sparse razerline along my jawbone. I also have a rather irritating hairy patch on one side of my adams apple.
Be happy your cheeks are hairless :D I look like Wolverine with my sideburns :D Also would be nice, if my beard grew symetrical, but no, I had to have a bald spot on one side of my chin :D 
It is actually pretty nice that I do a quick, I mean quick shave and trim once a month at most. I do my adams apple spot about every week or two, and it takes about 15 seconds.
bogani said:
Are the shaders still broken for everyone when set to anything other than low or off? I get foggy skies and smeared cockpits. 
Not sure what you mean specifically, but I've been using High shaders for a little while just for kicks and it gave me lots of motion blur (both forward and side-to-side) and stuff in the far distance gets out of focus a bit. There was a bit of a halo-like effect around trees and stuff when the background behind  them was blurred, I think that's just a limitation in the depth of field effect. I didn't like the motion blur at all so I set it back to Low, but I really liked how the depth of field got more shallow when the weather was bad, especially in Monte.

@urgaffel pls gibe option to disable post-processing effects individually ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
versedi said:
2 days without a gossip, you're kidding me right? 
For some reason my computer did a thing and logged me out of everything online, then the forum crashed and I couldn't log in.
I haven't been able to log in for a few days either, very odd!
It was working for me, but nobody all my bookmarked threads were basically silent. I assume everyone went on holiday and, seeing all its members enjoying the Christmas break, the forum itself decided it deserved a rest too and, so, it, too, went on holiday (hence the 'crash').

EDIT: just realised this comment ceased to make sense the moment I pointed out how the forums were still working for me just fine. Can't be on holiday and at work at the same time, after all. Unless one's holiday activities and those of one's work happen to be the same.

EDIT 2: This comment has lost its purpose.

EDIT 3: I should really stop this.

Yeah, I think I'll stop now.

*For now.

I'm such a nuisance. Though I do know some who are worse... What a pointless comment... nvm. Ignore and continue.
BadD0g said:
bogani said:
Are the shaders still broken for everyone when set to anything other than low or off? I get foggy skies and smeared cockpits. 
Not sure what you mean specifically, but I've been using High shaders for a little while just for kicks and it gave me lots of motion blur (both forward and side-to-side) and stuff in the far distance gets out of focus a bit. There was a bit of a halo-like effect around trees and stuff when the background behind  them was blurred, I think that's just a limitation in the depth of field effect. I didn't like the motion blur at all so I set it back to Low, but I really liked how the depth of field got more shallow when the weather was bad, especially in Monte.

@urgaffel pls gibe option to disable post-processing effects individually ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

httpstaticcomicvinecomuploadsoriginal111131111307003562006-1931474080-kirbygif