Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now¬†ūüėȬ†

The only thing that is unpredictable about the physics is landing on jumps, as if you don't have the wheels straight on landing, it will veer off randomly. It runs alright on Xbox, but I played it for a couple of weeks, then went back to dirt, and the difference between 30 and 60 fps was staggering! I've never really put a lot of thought into it before as I've only played on a console, but it does make a huge difference!
Y'know, I play with a 144hz monitor and my FPS between games is all over the place, and it never really bothers me. Except for all the microstutters in AC, so it looks like it only gets about 10fps when it says I have 90.

Thanks Pork, now I wonder the aerodynamic properties of baby sea turtles.

how i feel coming back to this thread after a holiday hiatus hoping for gossip
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:
Well we're back at work now so who knows what kind of things will happen...
My best guess? More pizza and housing prices.
To be, or not to 22B. That is the question, 
Whether tis nobler on the forums to suffer the slings and arrows of lack of gossip, or take arms against the sea of random nonsense, and by searching, end them?
Etirion said:
tbtstt said:
To be, or not to 22B. That is the question, 
I laughed at that harder than I should have
That's a side-effect of spending too much time looking at the Dirty Gossip thread: the most terrible jokes become hilarious. Other known side effects include taking the most insignificant snippet of news and basing an entire game around them, looking at images posted by CM staff for non-existent clues and an uncontrollable urge to discuss pizza. 
bogani said:
I've started dreaming of the next game having crazy amounts of cars from all all possible classes and eras. *drooling*
I've dreamt myself riding a Peugeot 103 and I stopped at a gas station to fill up the fuel tank with petrol then resumed my trip to a very far town at night and this bike I've bought for a few quids had the tail lights broken and it was actually very quick :3

I "predict" a fascinating game coming from the very far of our very wanted wishes... maybe or just hitting the 1000th page lol