hdfasghdfghd -24 points (banned)
@
hgfjhfsgh -22 points (banned)
@dfhsgadfgfd -21 points (banned)
@fdagdfg -21 points (banned)
@fdgadfgdf -21 points (banned)
@gfdgadfg -21 points (banned)
@patiencelove33v -3 points

Zuratini is the one to beat. patiencelove33v may be biding their time though.
Hi guys,
I have a feeling I saw information about Oculus support in Dirt4 however cannot find the reference except of PSVR one planned to be postponed after the release.
Could you share some information (if any) about  plans regarding VR support on PC? Personally I would like to see native VIVE support, but OR would be good enough if patchable by ReVive.
Areyouben said:
Ooh good god, this was the most satisfying anti spam run today! DAT COMBO   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lblU-Y-dQ

And yes I have too many tabs open for a healthy man.
There's still room for improvement. I'm using Opera, which has mouse gestures, I just have to draw an "L" shape with the right click and that closes the tab, no need to go up to the tab and press the X, saves precious miliseconds :D  
Didzis said:
Areyouben said:

There's still room for improvement. I'm using Opera, which has mouse gestures, I just have to draw an "L" shape with the right click and that closes the tab, no need to go up to the tab and press the X, saves precious miliseconds :D  
@Didzis @Areyouben it's even faster to just hit Ctrl+W. Works for all browsers I'm aware of. That's how I've been doing it: 1 hand on the mouse and one on the Ctrl+W key and one hand on the mouse (which basically hovers over the 'flag' response once the next tab's loaded).
That's gotta be a record:

That's impressive. @risuzaruxe has really got some lost ground to make up on. 

@zuratini -401 points
@risuzaruxe -338 points
@hdfasghdfghd -24 points (banned)
@hgfjhfsgh -22 points (banned)
@dfhsgadfgfd -21 points (banned)
@fdagdfg -21 points (banned)
@fdgadfgdf -21 points (banned)
@gfdgadfg -21 points (banned)
@patiencelove33v -5 points

I have left a personal greeting on the profile of the top scorers. Unlikely to make any difference, but it's there anyway! 

zoliRX said:
versedi said:
This is what differ us from F1 section of the forums...we're making a fun out of it and they're...meh.
Botbusters
If there's somethin' strange in your forums 
Who ya gonna call? Botbusters!
If it's somethin' weird an it don't look good
Who ya gonna call? Botbusters!
User from the F1 side of the Forums reporting Sir. Flagged four threads, just one more shot to end them. At the same time, read about 200 pages of this thread and got even more hyped about DiRT 4 than I was before.
789ifyz said:
Didzis said:
Areyouben said:

@Didzis @Areyouben it's even faster to just hit Ctrl+W. Works for all browsers I'm aware of. That's how I've been doing it: 1 hand on the mouse and one on the Ctrl+W key and one hand on the mouse (which basically hovers over the 'flag' response once the next tab's loaded).
But then you have to use both hands :D 
versedi said:
This is what differ us from F1 section of the forums...we're making a fun out of it and they're...meh.
I made a joke on a thread in the f1 section which basically just said "Codemasters fix the spam", I said it didn't need a thread being made on it while lightly making fun of how he wrote it, 4 dislikes. None of you guys though so assuming the F1 side need to lighten up lol. It does seem like a more serious subforum I've noticed