Jump to content Jump to content

bogani said:
gfRally said:
bogani said:
Would it be possible to close the registration of new members during times like these?
How about build a wall and make them pay for it too!  xD
Why not. The gossip thread is filled with alternative facts anyway ;)
Well, @justbiglee was point man for FAKE NEWS, back in the day
MaXyMsrpl said:
Hi guys,
I have a feeling I saw information about Oculus support in Dirt4 however cannot find the reference except of PSVR one planned to be postponed after the release.
Could you share some information (if any) about  plans regarding VR support on PC? Personally I would like to see native VIVE support, but OR would be good enough if patchable by ReVive.
Probably my question has been missed accidentally ;)
@KickUp do you have some info you could share with us?
MaXyMsrpl said:
MaXyMsrpl said:
Hi guys,
I have a feeling I saw information about Oculus support in Dirt4 however cannot find the reference except of PSVR one planned to be postponed after the release.
Could you share some information (if any) about  plans regarding VR support on PC? Personally I would like to see native VIVE support, but OR would be good enough if patchable by ReVive.
Probably my question has been missed accidentally ;)
@KickUp do you have some info you could share with us?

No - today I am mostly making the game so I actually don't know what Andy and @xtinamcgrath have up their sleeves :p
Busterbvi said:
@KickUp I did ask before but maybe overlooked. Is it possible to give us the option of having the cars spot lights fitted in daylight ? Rally cars look so much more complete with them fitted.

Was covered by someone else.  They wont be selectable, but will be on the car depending on day or night stage
I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming at 2! I'm looking forward to seeing some more of Spain, as when we visited it was a little buggy with floating guard rails and trees and such! Unless that was intentional?

My guess will be some Wales and/or rallycross gameplay