Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

Looks pretty similar to DR's specs, but with the recommended list brought up to date a bit; DR's spec list seems like it was written a few years ago (recommended GPU is a 780!). 

Going to have to give up another 50GB of space though, yikes. I always forget how big games are now. I remember having to buy another hard drive just to play DiRT in 2007, it was a whopping 12.5GB!
edgenz said:
cgiugu said:
Dirt4 requirements:
http://www.game-debate.com/news/22580/official-dirt-4-system-requirements-revealed

Whoah! GTX980 recommend...

Might have to turn a few details down on my RX480 then...
lol - sadness. The RX480 is the card I'm considering for a budget upgrade from my HD7950 :(

It's still great value; runs DR on max settings at 1080p. If D4 looks just as good, without the top end improvements, I'll be perfectly happy.
people are dreaming if they think they are 4k for a 980.dirt rally cant do that comfortably.nevermind Dirt 4.thats for 60fps 1080 ultra no doubt.it is a 2017 game .so i cant see whats to be expected.

a 980 gtx equiv gpu is £150 new now.so its hardly highend.rest of spec is even for recommded pretty low.
I have no problems running over 100 fps in 2k with my RX480, to the point of "needing" an in game frame limiter as in Greece I get over 144 fps in places.

*Edit - should add that's max gfx except shaders (motion blur) and that horrible one no one uses.