Jump to content Jump to content

versedi said:

We demand new hype producing materials!

On the serious note though: SlapTrain's out of material - he uploaded DiRT 3 video.

There wasn't anything new on the internet since the official trailer.

The article on RedBull is pretty much everything we already know from previous articles and DiRT Show.

The WRX takes place this or next weekend? Folks we're counting on you! Take a camera and record some proper rally content! ;)

Its the 27-28th May with me going on the 28th hopfully ;) I guarantee it will be very busy though, we'll see how I get on!

versedi said:

We demand new hype producing materials!

On the serious note though: SlapTrain's out of material - he uploaded DiRT 3 video.

There wasn't anything new on the internet since the official trailer.

The article on RedBull is pretty much everything we already know from previous articles and DiRT Show.

The WRX takes place this or next weekend? Folks we're counting on you! Take a camera and record some proper rally content! ;)

Its the 27-28th May with me going on the 28th hopfully ;) I guarantee it will be very busy though, we'll see how I get on!

Another great article at RedBull

https://www.twitter.com/xtinamcgrath/status/861921611183771648

I'm more interested in the article below about PC2 since I know everything in the D4 one already xD

Now with that new tarmac / physic model in place, what are the chances that Dirt Rally gets a final patch for the tarmac physics? Pikes Peak is calling  :p

P308R said:

I'm more interested in the article below about PC2 since I know everything in the D4 one already xD

Now with that new tarmac / physic model in place, what are the chances that Dirt Rally gets a final patch for the tarmac physics? Pikes Peak is calling  :p

As much of a chance as Ken Block winning the WRX Championship ;)
its sad to say that Dirt rally is passing but Dirt 4 is nearly here so its been amazing fun Dirt rally. cant say ive enjoyed another car game as much.

chomping at the bit to try wales on Dirt 4 and especially the new physics on tarmac.

P308R said:

As much of a chance as Ken Block winning the WRX Championship ;)

Ooooof.  

I assume Dirt Rally has been put out to pasture, and all resources have been focused on D4 for a long while now.
Shame really PP couldn't have been expanded to all classes of rally car.
I am sure the new Gran Turismo version of PP will be pretty, but will drive and sound like ass.

I like the guy but he isn't cutting it currently. Then again, he has gone from the GRC which was (and is a little bit still) skateboarders turned racing drivers to the same league running two WRC champions and holding his own so he has definitely improved!

Kenny from the Block is a great showman and has some serious skills. However compared to all those rally champions he is missing a lot of razorsharpness.

@KickUp and @xtinamcgrath Did WRX allow you to use Loeb within the game or did Milestone only had a single off agreement with Loeb so you were free to engage with Sébastien?

Also wonder if Loeb gave some feedback even if he wasn't officialy involved in development? Also I am very curious if he said something how it stack up against his own game? (Graphically underpowered but physics are really nice).

P308R said:

I like the guy but he isn't cutting it currently. Then again, he has gone from the GRC which was (and is a little bit still) skateboarders turned racing drivers to the same league running two WRC champions and holding his own so he has definitely improved!

Kenny from the Block is a great showman and has some serious skills. However compared to all those rally champions he is missing a lot of razorsharpness.

@KickUp and @xtinamcgrath Did WRX allow you to use Loeb within the game or did Milestone only had a single off agreement with Loeb so you were free to engage with Sébastien?

Also wonder if Loeb gave some feedback even if he wasn't officialy involved in development? Also I am very curious if he said something how it stack up against his own game? (Graphically underpowered but physics are really nice).

In the pictures in today's red Bull article you can see loeb's name on the side of the Peugeot. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that his own game didn't actually have any rallycross cars? I think it was just rally cars on rallycross tracks. So, he probably is indeed thinking that he gave his name/soul to the wrong people

May well be that he's covered by whatever the WRX version of the Concord Agreement is. I'm sure he could have opted out or kept his own image rights before signing up, but it may just be that WRX have the rights to licence his name.

But Block is Blocked (No pun intended) So I'm not sure if the WRX Concord Agreement is that strong. 

Maybe Microsoft's money is stronger.

May well be that he's covered by whatever the WRX version of the Concord Agreement is. I'm sure he could have opted out or kept his own image rights before signing up, but it may just be that WRX have the rights to licence his name.

But Block is Blocked (No pun intended) So I'm not sure if the WRX Concord Agreement is that strong. 

I think it was only his livery that was exclusively licensed to forza horizon. We still get the focus and bakkerud though
NEWSFLASH!

A dutch gaming channel has got a hold of a preview code. I have no idea what they are saying but they showcase the Mitsubishi on a misty spanish stage. Not watched it all yet though. 

It looks beautiful :)

http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/lets-play-dirt-4/

bogani said:

NEWSFLASH!

A dutch gaming channel has got a hold of a preview code. I have no idea what they are saying but they showcase the Mitsubishi on a misty spanish stage. Not watched it all yet though. 

i guess and hope that is not simulation handling 

nystedt88 said:

bogani said:

NEWSFLASH!

i guess and hope that is not simulation handling 

They say they use the most easy mode there is just because they want to show off the game ;)

btw: it looks gorgeous!!!!

I think it was only his livery that was exclusively licensed to forza horizon. We still get the focus and bakkerud though

Loeb and Block have different agreements with World RX. It's a shame but that is how it is.