Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts





KickUp said:








Just thought of something whilst playing dirt rally, not sure if it's been covered.

@KickUp we know the numbers and names on the cars will be on the body not the windows, but in rallycross, will we be able to get our name on the sun visors in the windscreen?






No, sorry. Also on some cars they are on the side windows. 




That's a shame, I was watching the replays on dirt rally and thought it would be cool to have my own name up there with all of the others. Didn't realise some had it on the windows though!


I'll be ok in that respect...



 :D 
Link to post
Share on other sites

bogani said:



SamRWD said:


Any chances for free Dirt 4 weekend on Steam?






SamRWD said:


Any chances for free Dirt 4 weekend on Steam?




You can always ask for a refund if you're not happy.


On Steam? I am not sure you can. 
@KickUp

Could you share some info on a possibility of free weekend on Steam, please?
Link to post
Share on other sites

SamRWD said:



bogani said:





SamRWD said:



Any chances for free Dirt 4 weekend on Steam?









SamRWD said:



Any chances for free Dirt 4 weekend on Steam?






You can always ask for a refund if you're not happy.




On Steam? I am not sure you can. 
@KickUp

Could you share some info on a possibility of free weekend on Steam, please?


If you play less than 2 hours you can ask for a refund. 
Link to post
Share on other sites




SamRWD said:





bogani said:







SamRWD said:




Any chances for free Dirt 4 weekend on Steam?












SamRWD said:




Any chances for free Dirt 4 weekend on Steam?








You can always ask for a refund if you're not happy.






On Steam? I am not sure you can. 
@KickUp

Could you share some info on a possibility of free weekend on Steam, please?




If you play less than 2 hours you can ask for a refund. 


If less than two hours played and owned for less than two weeks it can be valid for a refund.  I do not think that the two weeks part is from available date, rather, actual purchase date.
Link to post
Share on other sites
@KickUp Reasons for not being able to obtain Pikes Peak are obvious but have you ever considered adding the European variant Mont Ventoux? It is a bit longer than PP (22km) and Peugeot used it for testing their PP car before going to the US.
Link to post
Share on other sites

P308R said:

@KickUp Reasons for not being able to obtain Pikes Peak are obvious but have you ever considered adding the European variant Mont Ventoux? It is a bit longer than PP (22km) and Peugeot used it for testing their PP car before going to the US.


We did but we have decided to focus on other disciplines now that Pikes has gone. 
Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:



P308R said:


@KickUp Reasons for not being able to obtain Pikes Peak are obvious but have you ever considered adding the European variant Mont Ventoux? It is a bit longer than PP (22km) and Peugeot used it for testing their PP car before going to the US.




We did but we have decided to focus on other disciplines now that Pikes has gone. 


I find it pretty awesome you even considered that option o:) ! I understand choices had to be made for D4 but at least I know this location is in the back of your head somewhere :)
Link to post
Share on other sites

P308R said:

@KickUp Reasons for not being able to obtain Pikes Peak are obvious but have you ever considered adding the European variant Mont Ventoux? It is a bit longer than PP (22km) and Peugeot used it for testing their PP car before going to the US.


We can still create events that remind of Hill Climbs. Create an event and use the same stage for 2-3 runs.

If only we could choose to disable co-driver calls when creating custom events. Would add another level of challenge having to read the road with your vision only.
Link to post
Share on other sites
What a BS.
"Pierwszy gameplay z nowego DiRT4. Zdecydowanie najciekawszą formą rozgrywki, która pojawiła się po raz pierwszy jest rallycross, będący oficjalną grą mistrzostw świata. W Polsce twarzą DiRT4 / Rallycrossu będzie Tomasz Kuchar.".

translates to:

"First gameplay from new DiRT4. Definitely most interesting part/mode of game which made it first time to the series is Rally Cross, which is official game of WRX. In Poland DiRT4 face will be Tomasz Kuchar" (a guy who was a rally driver, now he starts in Polish RX championship).

So there was no Rally Cross in DiRT Rally? These reporters....
Link to post
Share on other sites



PaloSamo said:



No, there was no rallycross in Dirt 4 because there was no Dirt 4 before. You meant Dirt Rally, didn't you? ;) 



Yup, couldn't edit the post for 120 seconds due to a spam-prevention :/ I've spot it just after clicking save...
Thinking too much about 4 I guess :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

nystedt88 said:

pls send out some codes to ppl who know how to play and ppl who care about the game..3 weeks and there is still just shitty small gameclips


This was from a Polish event, they did not get any preview codes sent to them. Also, Paul already explained the actual dev team has very little control over who gets the preview codes in the first place.

That said, it's still strange that no other videos surfaced than the dutch let's play video. Are they really the only people with a preview code?
Link to post
Share on other sites
I have a feeling I (or someone else) may have asked this before, so apologies in advance if that is the case @KickUp, but can you confirm if the rallycross MINI Countryman is based on the 1.6L version (and if so is it at the "full" weight as per the 2016 regulations) or is it now a 2.0L? 
Link to post
Share on other sites

tbtstt said:

I have a feeling I (or someone else) may have asked this before, so apologies in advance if that is the case @KickUp, but can you confirm if the rallycross MINI Countryman is based on the 1.6L version (and if so is it at the "full" weight as per the 2016 regulations) or is it now a 2.0L? 


2.0l version
Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:



tbtstt said:


I have a feeling I (or someone else) may have asked this before, so apologies in advance if that is the case @KickUp, but can you confirm if the rallycross MINI Countryman is based on the 1.6L version (and if so is it at the "full" weight as per the 2016 regulations) or is it now a 2.0L? 




2.0l version


Excellent, cheers!
Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm glad to see XBox have up'd their DVR capture limit to 10minutes.  That should be sufficient to capture most stages/races in their entirety!  The previous 5 min limit was quite restrictive 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...