Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

 

Recommended Posts




One more thing, what is the 'Competitive' mode about?
I couldn't finish watching the stream/video because of loading issues.
Did they play that? Is that where you beat Solberg's and Meeke's times or is that more a Hot Seat thing or is it something else completely?


Competitive Mode is where Pro Tour and Community Events live. 

Pro Tour is ranked ladder based matches. Community Events are the same as DiRT Rally's Daily, Weekly and Monthly events. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
The flare from those light bars looks great.

Beginning of career mode looks really good. The manual and loading screen tips of Rallisport Challenge 2 formed my introduction to rallying. Dirt 4 looks like a substantial step up from that for potentially getting more people into the sport.
Link to post
Share on other sites

dwkGravey said:

The flare from those light bars looks great.

Beginning of career mode looks really good. The manual and loading screen tips of Rallisport Challenge 2 formed my introduction to rallying. Dirt 4 looks like a substantial step up from that for potentially getting more people into the sport.


Cool. We've made a concerted effort to introduce people into the game better than we have ever done before so I'm glad you like the look of it. 
Link to post
Share on other sites


edgenz said:

Hoooooooly s*%t that stream has ramped my hype.
Cannot believe I'll be away from home over launch!!! The FOMO will be unbearable. 
I won't be home until the 2nd August! Your situation isn't that bad. :cry:

Pfft! I don't finish work on the 9th until 4:30! How do you think I'm going to cope!


 May I suggest...Heavy Drinking?  Either that or Thai Chi.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rygar86 said:





edgenz said:

Hoooooooly s*%t that stream has ramped my hype.
Cannot believe I'll be away from home over launch!!! The FOMO will be unbearable. 
I won't be home until the 2nd August! Your situation isn't that bad. :cry:


Pfft! I don't finish work on the 9th until 4:30! How do you think I'm going to cope!



 May I suggest...Heavy Drinking?  Either that or Thai Chi.




Heavy drinking tends to work normally
Link to post
Share on other sites



human1101 said:



@@KickUp the guy on the deepsilver twitch feed said the game comes out on june 6th but steam says june 9th, can you clarify that?






Its for America at 6th. and the rest gets on june 9th
@kickup Hats off, I saw gameplay footage from streming, just great. in every aspect!
quick question :) is there chance we get more up to 2000ccm cars later :)?
Link to post
Share on other sites














edgenz said:




Hoooooooly s*%t that stream has ramped my hype.
Cannot believe I'll be away from home over launch!!! The FOMO will be unbearable. 








I won't be home until the 2nd August! Your situation isn't that bad. :cry:






Pfft! I don't finish work on the 9th until 4:30! How do you think I'm going to cope!


I've already taken a day off that date :P
What's the time (CEST) of release @KickUp ?
Link to post
Share on other sites






human1101 said:




@@KickUp the guy on the deepsilver twitch feed said the game comes out on june 6th but steam says june 9th, can you clarify that?








Its for America at 6th. and the rest gets on june 9th
@kickup Hats off, I saw gameplay footage from streming, just great. in every aspect!
quick question :) is there chance we get more up to 2000ccm cars later :)?


so USA get it on the 6th ? euro on the 9th ? if so i think im off to america for the 6th ;)

sorry had to do it ! USA USA :D
Link to post
Share on other sites
When you choose Sim as your handling and head off to the event that will recommend your difficulty, is that event run with all assists off?

Gonna love Michigan. The roads does remind of Swedish gravel roads a tiny bit. Lovely :)

@KickUp
Link to post
Share on other sites

bogani said:

When you choose Sim as your handling and head off to the event that will recommend your difficulty, is that event run with all assists off?

Gonna love Michigan. The roads does remind of Swedish gravel roads a tiny bit. Lovely :)

@KickUp


So we've picked some appropriate settings depending on whether you choose Sim or Gamer rather than just turning all assists off. Off the top of my head it's just a tiny bit of ABS.  

Also please don't end your messages with @KickUp as it is a complete pain when writing a reply. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:



bogani said:


When you choose Sim as your handling and head off to the event that will recommend your difficulty, is that event run with all assists off?

Gonna love Michigan. The roads does remind of Swedish gravel roads a tiny bit. Lovely :)

KickUp




So we've picked some appropriate settings depending on whether you choose Sim or Gamer rather than just turning all assists off. Off the top of my head it's just a tiny bit of ABS.  

Also please don't end your messages with @KickUp as it is a complete pain when writing a reply. 



Ah, that's why names pop up while trying to reply sometimes. Thanks for the tip ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...