Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by CMPJTierney

Nah.

There is no release date for F1 yet. On amazon it says a date in June, but I reckon that is just a placeholder. My guess is that at the moment all their guys are going at it like mad to get F1 ready and make sure the new cars are all in. They won't have too much time for Dirt. Then they will see how sales pan out for F1, and what that means for Dirt. I reckon they will struggle to get a new Dirt out by Christmas, but maybe possible. 
dirt3joe said:
Nah.

There is no release date for F1 yet. On amazon it says a date in June, but I reckon that is just a placeholder. My guess is that at the moment all their guys are going at it like mad to get F1 ready and make sure the new cars are all in. They won't have too much time for Dirt. Then they will see how sales pan out for F1, and what that means for Dirt. I reckon they will struggle to get a new Dirt out by Christmas, but maybe possible. 
The F1 games are made in a different studio in Birmingham. DiRT is made in Southam, the original CM HQ
macebig said:
Guys calm down a bit.The game is not coming until autumn.
we can hope , if you didnt went to codies , nobody cant be sure. maybe justbiglee trolls us today . but the #128 tweeted today, after 128 days from nov 25 its really a strange thing. i still believe for now
gfRally said:
I actually believe that 128 is not a date at all, when you think about it logically.  Software always has setbacks and changes in schedules, doesn't make  sense to even rumor that a set date that far off.
This is exactly right.

128 is probably just the Dirt team cake eating target.
Lets hope we have to spent the 128th day and tomorrow is the announcement. or the 4/4/2015 theory. after that i wont hope for dirt 4 announcement before summer ( i was searching the chocolate bars tweet from several months ago , i cant find it )
i suspect the #128 to be a key for have testing builds or information about the next dirt. i just found a discusion between jontucker and evilmurf on tweeter that happen a few minutes ago..  i paste a few lines:

@justbiglee ffs send @gflinch an NDA and a key!! #128

and evilsmurf answered that he already received the DNA. 

So i think today, April 2,  is the first day that people that have signed the dna, can have access to this key  #128 to try builds or have news information about next dirt game

renejr902 said:
i suspect the #128 to be a key for have testing builds or information about the next dirt. i just found a discusion between jontucker and evilmurf on tweeter that happen a few minutes ago..  i paste a few lines:

@justbiglee ffs send @gflinch an NDA and a key!! #128

and evilsmurf answered that he already received the DNA. 

So i think today, April 2,  is the first day that people that have signed the dna, can have access to this key  #128 to try builds or have news information about next dirt game

As much fun as this is, I signed my NDA on 23rd Feb... but I don't think I can say anymore ;)