Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

 

Recommended Posts





JZStudios said:








https://twitter.com/xtinamcgrath/status/865092742673813504

Interesting






Wait.... The Micro Machines is real? I always thought that was sort of a running joke now...




It certainly is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/535850/Micro_Machines_World_Series/


Huh. That should be fun with friends, but I'll be disappointed if there isn't any DiRTy easter eggs... Like a kitchen with a kebab pizza on the counter or something.
Link to post
Share on other sites
bogani said:



New video. Haven't watched it yet myself :O


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwTYbxgAKUM








Bogani Strikes! Top work Agent Bogani ;) Your hard work and dedication to the mission has payed off and you are hereby promoted to ..."LEGEND!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm not watching any more vids.  They can't drive & pick the same cars.  Slaptrain's Ascona drifting has me remaining optimistic.

I prefer to wait & decide for myself, hands on!!  Straight to the RWD - no assists :)
Link to post
Share on other sites


So, channel with 644 subscribers can have a ps4 code? Just give one to @Porkhammer already :D


No one has been given a code. They came to the event in London yesterday.
As I have said many times before we cannot tell the journalists who attend these events how to drive or what they can and cannot do. 
Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:





So, channel with 644 subscribers can have a ps4 code? Just give one to @Porkhammer already :D




No one has been given a code. They came to the event in London yesterday.
As I have said many times before we cannot tell the journalists who attend these events how to drive or what they can and cannot do. 


They could probably have used the game audio without any copyright trouble though?
Link to post
Share on other sites
Minor gripe, but for the DirtFish challenges where you hit smash targets/time tokens, it would be nice for the notification for hitting multiple targets at once shows up as +3 instead of having +1 flash repeatedly. Would that be an easy fix?
Link to post
Share on other sites

ark13700 said:

Minor gripe, but for the DirtFish challenges where you hit smash targets/time tokens, it would be nice for the notification for hitting multiple targets at once shows up as +3 instead of having +1 flash repeatedly. Would that be an easy fix?


I agree but the way the system was set up didn't support it well. So it not going to be fixed for this game. 
Link to post
Share on other sites

bogani said:



KickUp said:








So, channel with 644 subscribers can have a ps4 code? Just give one to @Porkhammer already :D






No one has been given a code. They came to the event in London yesterday.
As I have said many times before we cannot tell the journalists who attend these events how to drive or what they can and cannot do. 




They could probably have used the game audio without any copyright trouble though?


Perhaps their capture kit didn't record the audio so they had to use this instead. 
Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:



bogani said:





KickUp said:











So, channel with 644 subscribers can have a ps4 code? Just give one to @Porkhammer already :D








No one has been given a code. They came to the event in London yesterday.
As I have said many times before we cannot tell the journalists who attend these events how to drive or what they can and cannot do. 






They could probably have used the game audio without any copyright trouble though?




Perhaps their capture kit didn't record the audio so they had to use this instead. 


Nah, they wrote in the desription the removed the audio for copyright reasons.
Link to post
Share on other sites

KickUp said:





So, channel with 644 subscribers can have a ps4 code? Just give one to @Porkhammer already :D




No one has been given a code. They came to the event in London yesterday.
As I have said many times before we cannot tell the journalists who attend these events how to drive or what they can and cannot do. 


Nope, that would not be ethical. You can only hope that people will like the game and do a good job of representing the game to the market. Are you guys at Codies still planing on doing some gameplay footage before release as was mentioned earlier? Im also still hoping for an epic Dirt Show before launch :smiley:

Can I ask as well, what kind of stuff you guys are up to at the moment? Is it mostly testing and bug fixing right now? 

Anyway, hope its going well, the game is looking absolutely fantastic so far and looks to be the extremely worthy successor to the wonderful Dirt Rally that many of us were hoping for, plus even more :)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...