Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

From the roadbook supported peripherals list:

As mentioned before, this is the initial list – but we’ll update you accordingly with any further updates to the above!

Good to hear the Oculus Rift CV1 will be added to the list :)

Where does it say that?

@ChristinaMc  i'll be at work during the show, but i would like to make one request, I would really like to see a replay.  Short one, but maybe from the spectator view, its probably boring to most, but its the one thing that hasn't been shown.  

Rygar86 said:

bogani said:

The intro video really sets the mood. Great work there @KickUp!

Oh, and the narrators accent is awesome ;)

@bogani what is this you're refering to?

The Deep Silver live stream. When they enter the game there is an intro video. There is also a cool video when they go in to Rallycross :)

I time stamped it for ya.

https://youtu.be/Ld9dwVOCXSM?t=1m32s

bogani said:

Rygar86 said:

bogani said:

The intro video really sets the mood. Great work there @KickUp!

Oh, and the narrators accent is awesome ;)

@bogani what is this you're refering to?

The Deep Silver live stream. When they enter the game there is an intro video. There is also a cool video when they go in to Rallycross :)

I time stamped it for ya.

https://youtu.be/Ld9dwVOCXSM?t=1m32s

Danke! @bogani I totally missed that part when I skipped ahead to see gameplay  :p But you are right, its an excellent intro to the game. D4 has all the polish and them some, compared to the brilliant but minimalist Dirt Rally. Dirt Rally was the prototype and Dirt 4 is the showroom ready shiney flagship model :smiley:
urgaffel said:

Surprised no one's commented on the terminal crash the Erased Citizens had on their first run in foggy Wales...

Yep @ark13700 did...

ark13700 said:

42:48 is the only thing you need to see in that video. Also note how you can give a 5 star rating for a stage.

I think It looks fantastic :smiley:

urgaffel said:

Surprised no one's commented on the terminal crash the Erased Citizens had on their first run in foggy Wales...

Im liking the screen shatter.  

Its likely exactly the same as it was in Dirt Rally, but as I played it predominantly in bonnet cam and never ever rolled - EVER, i cant recall - lol