Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

haha :D                                                                                                       
Managed to get one request and one question answered. Not bad :)

My god that white Fiesta R5 looked absolutely stunning in sunny Wales!

In the replay from Sweden there is still a bit too much switching to incar cam, and if that is going to happen I much prefer it would have been the center onboard cam rather than the drivers dashcam.

Both RX and Landrush looked great as well. 

Damn I found myself giggle like a little girl at certain points ;) You've really outdone yourself this time.

bogani said:
In the replay from Sweden there is still a bit too much switching to incar cam, and if that is going to happen I much prefer it would have been the center onboard cam rather than the drivers dashcam.

I have a feeling they do this when the spectator camera can't find a placement so they go to that one as a last resort. But a better option would be to switch to helicopter camera

Rygar86 said:

I only managed to catch the last 5 minutes of the stream, does anyone know if it will it be uploaded to Youtube soon?

You can watch directly on their Facebook now without the need of an account!

@KickUp
Watched 5 minutes so far and that Lancia in Spain with that gorgeous twilight lighting during replay is bloody awesome!!!!

Didzis said:

Could you reveal the song list?  I made a Spotify playlist with the 11 songs known so far (from all the trailers and gameplay videos), but I need more to fuel the hype-train :D  

Could you please link it here? I've made one myself some time ago but it consists of way less than 11 songs.

Didzis said:

Could you reveal the song list?  I made a Spotify playlist with the 11 songs known so far (from all the trailers and gameplay videos), but I need more to fuel the hype-train :D  

Could you please link it here? I've made one myself some time ago but it consists of way less than 11 songs.

http://nfssoundtrack.com/dirt4/
Unfortunately the Erased Citizens Dirt 4 video (with audio) from the London event is still not available. They uploaded it and it was blocked for some strange reason :( They have asked for help in the comments section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwTYbxgAKUM

Erased Citizens: DiRT We've just tried to reupload the video with the proper audio and it's been blocked by YouTube. Any help would be appreciated!

@ChristinaMc @KickUp is there something that can be done to release the video?