Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

 

 

Recommended Posts

bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

      
OH man!  The more I see the more I like.  

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  

This game is living up to the hype and certainly MY expectations.   
Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

      
OH man!  The more I see the more I like.  

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  

This game is living up to the hype and certainly MY expectations.   
Seems like the 208 R5 might not have been recorded? Sounds isn't as raspy as IRL.
Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

      
OH man!  The more I see the more I like.  

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  .   
The song at 11:55 is Mother Mother - Free

Also, thanks to this video, my DiRT4 playlist on Spotify now contains a total of 19 songs :)

music from this one that I found (thanks to Cortana) - 
4:17 - The Pretty Vicious - Blister
12:06 - Mother Mother - Free
13:13 - Youngr - Out Of My System (menu music, a version with no lyrics is in the game)
15:03 - Royal Republic - Weekend-man
21:14 and 27:40 - Barns Courtney - Fire
22:52 - Morgxn - Home (another menu music)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didzis said:
gfRally said:
bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

      
OH man!  The more I see the more I like.  

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  .   
The song at 11:55 is Mother Mother - Free

Also, thanks to this video, my DiRT4 playlist on Spotify now contains a total of 19 songs :)

music from this one that I found (thanks to Cortana) - 
4:17 - The Pretty Vicious - Blister
12:06 - Mother Mother - Free
13:13 - Youngr - Out Of My System (menu music, a version with no lyrics is in the game)
15:03 - Royal Republic - Weekend-man
21:14 and 27:40 - Barns Courtney - Fire
22:52 - Morgxn - Home (another menu music)

I think someone needs to post a Spotify dirt4 playlist.  :wink:
Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
Didzis said:
gfRally said:
bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

      
OH man!  The more I see the more I like.  

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  .   
The song at 11:55 is Mother Mother - Free

Also, thanks to this video, my DiRT4 playlist on Spotify now contains a total of 19 songs :)

music from this one that I found (thanks to Cortana) - 
4:17 - The Pretty Vicious - Blister
12:06 - Mother Mother - Free
13:13 - Youngr - Out Of My System (menu music, a version with no lyrics is in the game)
15:03 - Royal Republic - Weekend-man
21:14 and 27:40 - Barns Courtney - Fire
22:52 - Morgxn - Home (another menu music)

I think someone needs to post a Spotify dirt4 playlist.  :wink:
Wasn't sure how to do it earlier, but I think this should be it :D 
https://open.spotify.com/user/118shadow118/playlist/1PF5Z0nEb9KIS5uCWlpAqz 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Passed the Dirt truck first thing this morning but it was closed. Went past again at lunchtime and it was packed, so I shall look again tomorrow! 

And yes, it was definitely Gronholm who rolled, I saw it happen! 
Link to post
Share on other sites
KevM said:
Will your career progress affect online competitiveness this time round?

In DiRT Rally, I often didn't have the car in my garage, or one without 100% upgrades
Depends on the event. Upgrades are about durability now, not performance so it will only impact the longer events but even then you'll be able to compete with a loan car. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck first thing this morning but it was closed. Went past again at lunchtime and it was packed, so I shall look again tomorrow! 

And yes, it was definitely Gronholm who rolled, I saw it happen! 
I only saw half of it, he was flying through the air upside down when I turned around!
Link to post
Share on other sites
bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

      
Its unfortunate that in the Spain video with the 208 Nicky called out the same left three opens tightens in a row, pretty much.
It's great to see that the damage has improved a great deal over DR.  A signpost can make a proper mess! 
Link to post
Share on other sites
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
Link to post
Share on other sites
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
Link to post
Share on other sites
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
Link to post
Share on other sites
versedi said:
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
Awesome, thats right after F1 right?

I think I have TeamSpeak installed, don't know what this discord is you're talking about :P
Link to post
Share on other sites
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
I challenge @KickUp for a recorded run at any Swedish stage with that Audi Quattro :) :p
Link to post
Share on other sites
dwkGravey said:
I crashed just before the end of JyrkysjĂ€rvi, which seemed to result in this little bug/taste of Dirt 4:



I could actually drive a little further past the vans before the game teleported me back to just after the flying finish boards. There was no way to end the stage, without quitting, restarting, or turning around and driving backwards until disqualification.

Same thing happened with me  in Hamra stage some time ago. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
bogani said:
SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
That's the only one I can think of, but still that's all we've got :(
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...