Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

bogani said:
versedi said:
SamRWD said:

I think it's a new one, isn't it?
Body is 7 characters too short.


Brand one actually, posted today.


Edit: Integrale has new sounds, are they recorded? Were they in DR?


@KickUp are we still able to disable driver's hands?
Seen the option to disable hands and wheel in a video.

On another note, sadly the only R5 with proper sound recording is the Fiesta.
Poor 208, his sound deserved to be in the game, now with the Fiesta R5 Evo2 the sound changed and it sound more aggressive like the 208, but i assume the Fiesta R5 we have is the Original not Evo or Evo2?
Link to post
Share on other sites
bogani said:
versedi said:
SamRWD said:

I think it's a new one, isn't it?
Body is 7 characters too short.


Brand one actually, posted today.


Edit: Integrale has new sounds, are they recorded? Were they in DR?


@KickUp are we still able to disable driver's hands?
Seen the option to disable hands and wheel in a video.

On another note, sadly the only R5 with proper sound recording is the Fiesta.
Poor 208, his sound deserved to be in the game, now with the Fiesta R5 Evo2 the sound changed and it sound more aggressive like the 208, but i assume the Fiesta R5 we have is the Original not Evo or Evo2?
Damn, Peugeot was my pick, too bad it's audio is not recorded :(
Link to post
Share on other sites
DeepBlueX said:
It is just gossip...
If D4 will have a car DLC in the future,I want to have a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII.I think It is so cool
Evo VII? Evo VIII was such a badass looking WRC car, Evo VII was very popular N- group car, but it never did it for me ;)
Did I already mention I need that 206 WRC in D4 :P ?
Link to post
Share on other sites
@KickUp

Will D4 have offline leaderboards? Does it track all the set times of the player on the stages? Would be nice being able to build a personal history of time set per car, per stage and overall.
Link to post
Share on other sites
SamRWD said:
DeepBlueX said:
It is just gossip...
If D4 will have a car DLC in the future,I want to have a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII.I think It is so cool
Evo VII? Evo VIII was such a badass looking WRC car, Evo VII was very popular N- group car, but it never did it for me ;)
Did I already mention I need that 206 WRC in D4 :P ?
You might have forgotten the Evo VII WRC then? ;) I really liked it at least!



(The Evo VIII looks really cool too though so I would be happy with either of them. :mrgreen:)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenny1962 said:
Can any body please confirm if you can have tv cameras only in replay mode. Many thanks.
kenny
It seems that the option "tv cameras only" is not in the game :'(  (14:20)
  • Helicopter cam
  • Car cam
  • Mixed cam (like DR)
https://youtu.be/P2fDne_myC4?t=14m20s

@KickUp I thought it would be possible to watch the whole replay from tv camera perspective?
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jepsertti said:
SamRWD said:
DeepBlueX said:
It is just gossip...
If D4 will have a car DLC in the future,I want to have a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII.I think It is so cool
Evo VII? Evo VIII was such a badass looking WRC car, Evo VII was very popular N- group car, but it never did it for me ;)
Did I already mention I need that 206 WRC in D4 :P ?
You might have forgotten the Evo VII WRC then? ;) I really liked it at least!



(The Evo VIII looks really cool too though so I would be happy with either of them. :mrgreen:)
I love Evo VIII too.It looks very cool.
And I want to see Monte Carlo in Dirt4 DLC,even if it costs a lot of money ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
P308R said:
Kenny1962 said:
Can any body please confirm if you can have tv cameras only in replay mode. Many thanks.
kenny
It seems that the option "tv cameras only" is not in the game :'(  (14:20)
  • Helicopter cam
  • Car cam
  • Mixed cam (like DR)
https://youtu.be/P2fDne_myC4?t=14m20s

@KickUp I thought it would be possible to watch the whole replay from tv camera perspective?
Yes so did I. I'm sure Paul said you could have tv cam only in a previous question. Maybe they can
Add in a patch.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jepsertti said:
SamRWD said:
DeepBlueX said:
It is just gossip...
If D4 will have a car DLC in the future,I want to have a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII.I think It is so cool
Evo VII? Evo VIII was such a badass looking WRC car, Evo VII was very popular N- group car, but it never did it for me ;)
Did I already mention I need that 206 WRC in D4 :P ?
You might have forgotten the Evo VII WRC then? ;) I really liked it at least!



(The Evo VIII looks really cool too though so I would be happy with either of them. :mrgreen:)
No, no, I remember this car (it was actually one of vanilla WRC cars in RBR ;) ). It's just it's N-group version was really common on rally stages back in the days. WRC counterpart was not that succesfull.
Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyRex said:
New stuff from VVV everyone, more looks at Wales and a Heli-Dust-Storm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGWRUwAr-Bo

Why... Why can't we just get a proper sim mode no assists footage? I really hoped to get it here, yet he plays on controller... Cmn...
Link to post
Share on other sites
@urgaffel I can't help but be annoyed by the cloud of dust coming ahead of the front wheels on every videos, it's very noticeable especially on the landrush footage. Doesn't like that. Is it something that's going to be fixed on the final build or post launch? Otherwise good work on the particle effects, they look absolutely spot-on, had to say!
Link to post
Share on other sites
SamRWD said:
SkyRex said:
New stuff from VVV everyone, more looks at Wales and a Heli-Dust-Storm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGWRUwAr-Bo

Why... Why can't we just get a proper sim mode no assists footage? I really hoped to get it here, yet he plays on controller... Cmn...


sorry, couldn't help myself

Regarding the dust thing, I honestly don't know if it'll get fixed. It's a bug :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
[Edited]: @SamRWD
 yea weird, the Lydden Hill is on wheel but footage is from controller. He states that at 18 minute

26:00 RX with wheel. 

@urgaffel to make things better - Paddon was bottoming his front bumper in Argentina and it looked similar  ;)


~10:30 heli bringing dust cloud up - you can't see anything behind it :D cool!

BTW. I love how the fog intensifies over the stage. Hell of a job. 

@soundfx newer Scooby gearbox + turbo <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...