Jump to content Jump to content

@KickUp I played dirt rally on controller with no assits. Is it possible to tell me if it's going to be similar in some way?

Me too. Check the videos from the last couple of pages aki1337 has been uploading. Also a controller with no assists. 

If it's almost the same, I won't have to adapt my driving that much so that would be great!!
such a great handling car.when we had one i took someone out in it and when on the snow at just over 100mph sideways i think his trousers changed color. :D

evos and scoobies are most fans favs but focus were very good.
dgeesi0 said:
such a great handling car.when we had one i took someone out in it and when on the snow at just over 100mph sideways i think his trousers changed color. :D

You do rally irl?
So going through that guy aki1337s videos and holy crap, I didn't think I could get anymore hype. I'm loving the shifting weather and damage to specific components like the gear issue on the Spain maxi video.
I am resisting to watch any new footage. Probably Will fail by the end of the week.

Anyone noticed also that Koch Media is the distributeur for Codies as well as Milestone ? Do they have any influence on the game développement ? 
Scyy said:
dgeesi0 said:

You do rally irl?
If it wasn't strapped in a rally car that just sounds reckless. Even more so if it was a public road.
I watched the video with the Ford an what I notice that during replay there is much less onboard footage that on the footage of Spain we have seen. Do the onboard camera's depend on the tracks generated? I am really confused by the replaysystem atm.
@KickUp since John Kennard will be available, any chance of a codriver DLC pack with you and Kennard as codriver options? :-) While I'd prefer you since I'm so used to you from DR, I've always found Kennard to be a favourite when watching WRC onboards.
SamRWD said:
Can't wait to have same fun in D4 :)
 https://youtu.be/tBGzCdG3fhQ
Body is 5 characters too short.
Yeah that vid is truly epic.

The R5 cars seems to have proper sequential shifting in D4. Why is there a delay in cars like the Focus, 306 Maxi etc. when shifting? I truly don't understand that.

Also, transmission whine FTW! ;)

I'm not keen on how quickly the weather seems to change during a stage. Going from clear skies to thick fog and back to clear skies again in little over a minute looks silly to me. Everything else looks awesome though, and the official liveries are the icing on the cake.
APR193 said:
I'm not keen on how quickly the weather seems to change during a stage. Going from clear skies to thick fog and back to clear skies again in little over a minute looks silly to me. Everything else looks awesome though, and the official liveries are the icing on the cake.
That is not all the time. It's meant to happen only occasionally that quickly. 
APR193 said:
I guess it's not a change. Think of fog-patches hanging stationary in a valley. You drive in, you drive out