Jump to content Jump to content

I think I preferred the first 4 burnouts to paradise, especially 1 and 4. One of my favourite memories is when me and my brother decided to have a weekly tournament on the original burnout when I was about 7. I won the first ever tournament, he got upset and refused to play it ever again. So I’m technically still champion of burnout 1.
I think I preferred the first 4 burnouts to paradise, especially 1 and 4. One of my favourite memories is when me and my brother decided to have a weekly tournament on the original burnout when I was about 7. I won the first ever tournament, he got upset and refused to play it ever again. So I’m technically still champion of burnout 1.
Awesome! That reminds me of the tournaments that my siblings have playing Toybox Turbos. I really like that game and I think we are on our 4th tournament. 20 rounds with 3 races each.  :)
It's tough to pick a favourite in the Burnout series, all of the five main games were very playable. I spent a horrendous amount of time playing Paradise before, don't know if I would do it again just because they have refreshed the graphics.

As an aside I also have to say that the 2010 Need for Speed Most Wanted was excellent, as it was basically Burnout but with real cars. Never had much time for the majority of the NFS games, but that was one an exception.

Does anyone remember Split/Second? Another great arcade racer, my mate found a copy a few weeks ago and we started playing it again: still thought it was good! 
KickUp said:
Morning, @KickUp - i'm guessing you've been very busy, not seen you post for a long time...
Oh yeah. I’ve been here, I’ve just not had anything to say. We’ve definitely been busy. 
Let's just say that we notice your absence after all the hard work you put in when you're here.
Yeah. I’m sorry I haven’t been here more. 
tbtstt said:
Does anyone remember Split/Second? Another great arcade racer, my mate found a copy a few weeks ago and we started playing it again: still thought it was good! 
Oh ya! I love Split/Second! I played that game a ton and got gold on everything. My brother and I still play split-screen from time to time. I was so disappointed when the sequel got cancelled. Why Disney, why?!
tbtstt said:
Oh ya! I love Split/Second! I played that game a ton and got gold on everything. My brother and I still play split-screen from time to time. I was so disappointed when the sequel got cancelled. Why Disney, why?!
Do you want me to beat him in a tournament?
Did Someone watched GameBlast18 with Dirt Crew yesterday? i did search for video, but cant find... according to this twitt there was talk about new Dirt Game?
 https://twitter.com/w1shb0n3/status/967078389566894084
I think the stream replay is available here:

https://m.twitch.tv/runescape/profile

But I can't get the site to work on my mobile so I'm not sure
Wow, I feel like a selfish jerk watching this for Gossip, I didn't know what GameBlast was about.  

This really tugs at my heart to see what these kids deal with (and how well they do!), its very kind of the gaming community to set up charity events like this.  

Thumbs up to Codies for implementing options for the disabled to play an enjoy your games.
gfRally said:
Wow, I feel like a selfish jerk watching this for Gossip, I didn't know what GameBlast was about.  

This really tugs at my heart to see what these kids deal with (and how well they do!), its very kind of the gaming community to set up charity events like this.  

Thumbs up to Codies for implementing options for the disabled to play an enjoy your games.

+1, well said