Jump to content Jump to content

dirt3joe said:
If it's grid related then it will be either Grid 2 or Grid AS.

I'd be very surprised if it was the original Grid, because I thought they stopped selling that.
Grid 2 already is I believe.

Turns our to be Autosport. Shame, I really wanted to play the original again, but I still have Autosport and I did enjoy it at the time so I may have to try it again
WE JUST WANT A NEW GRID GAME , I DONT CARE ABOUT F1 AND DIRT! :D
Wrong forum, bro. You must be looking for this place: http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/grid-games-general-discussion

Edit: forgot to put in the /sarc tag... 
dgeesi0 said:
grids were okay nothing on decent dirt titles though. one thing that always bugged me in many grid games some other codie games is the terrible UI. in all new titles please make it more simple.
Dirt Rally did this perfectly for me. No need for anything flash, just simple, clean and easy to use.
dgeesi0 said:
grids were okay nothing on decent dirt titles though. one thing that always bugged me in many grid games some other codie games is the terrible UI. in all new titles please make it more simple.
Dirt Rally did this perfectly for me. No need for anything flash, just simple, clean and easy to use.
Agreed. I was actually disappointed when the replaced the aerial shots on the start screen with close ups of cars.

That said, a CMR 2.0 interface would be sweet. Clean yet stylish!