Jump to content Jump to content

2016 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | THE DECIDER

MBKF1

Imagine if Button hits Rosberg after jokingly saying Hamilton should pay him, would be slightly awkward :#

I'm always going to look back on when his engine blew, I said at the time he'd have no chance winning the Championship. Yet still at the last race has a chance, which shows how good Hamilton is when he's on it.
Hughesy said:
Imagine if Button hits Rosberg after jokingly saying Hamilton should pay him, would be slightly awkward :#

I'm always going to look back on when his engine blew, I said at the time he'd have no chance winning the Championship. Yet still at the last race has a chance, which shows how good Hamilton is when he's on it.
If we're being honest though, we all knew it wouldn't be the end. Suggesting he had no chance at all is a bit knee-jerk, I said as much to anyone who commented that at the time. He's got the fastest car on the grid and he's got the edge over Nico in just about every area as a driver, so of course there is a chance.

I pretty much expected this to happen, not surprised at all. 
EUfkdup said:
Even when driven slowly, the other cars can barely catch the Mercs.

Hopefully next year will be more exciting than this one has been.
I'm hoping for Red Bull and Merc to be very even, so then we could have a 4 way fight and there'd be 3 drivers I could want to win it ;)

Ferrari will probably end up being disappointing again. My main hope though is for McLaren to really get back up there, and for Vandoorne and Alonso to be able of getting at least podiums.

Archived