Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 outselling the Xbox One 3-to-1 as total sales gap grows to 9 million vs. 5 million ...

Lukedfrt said:

One reason to get a PS4.

Uncharted 4. 

tbh I'm not really that interested in Uncharted myself and I've got quite a few of the Tomb Raider games anyway and I find those plenty enough as they do seem a similar type of game. I've always been interested in Halo I've just not been on the right system to take advantage of it until now :D

This discussion pops up more than our discussions about Vettel's mediocrity. Xbox players say they like the controller, PS players say they like the mere notion of gaming. In the end, absolutely nothing's changed. 

The main difference between the two though is that we can all agree Vettel is mediocre ;)

He is at the moment yeah doesn't mean he'll always be that way though. but this is a topic best discussed in the right thread

i have had both consoles and personally i find that the xbox makes my hand sore after an hours gaming yet the playstation controller doesn't, i think its because of where the sticks are postioned on the controller as its always my left hand and the left hand stick is at a totally different angle to the right stick when holding the pad hence i prefer the ps pad. everyones different tho so it will be a personal choice for each of us.

The debate about the controllers will just go around in circles as everyone has a personal taste. The X1 pad for me is better not just because of the impulse triggers but because  I get a lot less muscle twitches due to my condition. I have small hands but find the X1 pad more comfortable, the only thing I don't like so much is the size of the analogue stick tips. The dome needs to be a few mm bigger and it would be perfect (for me)

@Couger1981 Without the impulse triggers I wouldn't be able to race in Forza 5 very well coming from using ffb wheels, if used right it's awesome imo.

My rubber grips have never torn off my DS3.

Yet...

neither have mine from my PS3 as the controller I bought with mine both work fine and I bought them the same time I got the console which was shortly after the PS3 came out. I just switched to an X box type because I prefer that controller layout for my hand when playing.

Hughesy said:

The debate about the controllers will just go around in circles as everyone has a personal taste. The X1 pad for me is better not just because of the impulse triggers but because  I get a lot less muscle twitches due to my condition. I have small hands but find the X1 pad more comfortable, the only thing I don't like so much is the size of the analogue stick tips. The dome needs to be a few mm bigger and it would be perfect (for me)

@Couger1981 Without the impulse triggers I wouldn't be able to race in Forza 5 very well coming from using ffb wheels, if used right it's awesome imo.

I'm finding it just right for me I was worried going in and playing Forza although I am playing effectively with the controller back to front as it's the only way I can effectively use the stick because of my disability but I'm coping with it fine. I've even managed to win a few races. I haven't won every race but I've won a few on the easy setting so I am enjoying it.