Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 outselling the Xbox One 3-to-1 as total sales gap grows to 9 million vs. 5 million ...

I have had every Forza and love Forza 5! Yes there's less tracks but in what world is 200cars not much? Lol Pcars doesn't have loads of them but does have lots of tracks. It's obvious F5 was rushed for X1 release day and I have no problem with that although imo 100 cars but more tracks would've been better. I like using the same car for ages and not changing every few mins. 
Hughesy said:
I have had every Forza and love Forza 5! Yes there's less tracks but in what world is 200cars not much? Lol Pcars doesn't have loads of them but does have lots of tracks. It's obvious F5 was rushed for X1 release day and I have no problem with that although imo 100 cars but more tracks would've been better. I like using the same car for ages and not changing every few mins. 

Yeah it definitely feels a bit rushed especially if you take into consideration things like no weather but as you say it is good fun and definitely feels a lot like Grid Autosport with nicer graphics. But given Horizon 2 has weather and all that I'm sure they'll get the series back on track with the next one.

Games that generally release day 1 with a console are  short sometimes with features but are needed to give us a basic indication of what the machine can do. Most of the time things are built on this and things get better

Hughesy said:
It feels nothing like grid bud, although you have to use assists so it maybe does once you have them turned on   ;)  
I use assists mostly because of my disability to make the game more playable so it does to me but then I play Grid on keyboard not joypad like Forza but they definitely feel similar to me in terms of handling with the assists active.The only difference I'm finding between the 2 is the AI is slightly more aggressive on the Grid games. Forza's AI is definitely better
Gran Tourismo 4 was possibly the peak of the GT series, and whilst I can't say, or hear, the 5 & 6 are bad games, the popularity seems to have dipped. The 6 year gap between 4 & 5 probably didn't help. As for Forza, I have a friend who has the whole series, and he's permantly complaining about one of them (can't remember if it's 5 or horizon), something I don't hear much of on the GT games...