Sign in to follow this  

CM Please concentrate on F1 2014

Glad to see forums are back... I am very much still enjoying F1 2013 on 3 17inch tripple screen ... Still looking and playing awesome!!!! but for F1 2014 with all the new rule changes , turbo, more torque, etc... It would be nice if you guys concentrate on F1 2014 and not add on like last year....yes its great to have past season but people want to play current season  stuff more, or at least I do...

Would like to see , helmet Cam , better and more realistic sound , Better AI , realistic bumps on the track , cockpit vibration , more sense of speed (it is F1 you know) better and more realistic force feedback, being able to feel the tires on track (like IRacing) , here a idea. but not sure if this is possible.... after every grandprix , a media or news report showing the highlights from the race, like passes, etc etc... that would be cool when playing a championship season.... 

Thanks

Glad to see forums are back... I am very much still enjoying F1 2013 on 3 17inch tripple screen ... Still looking and playing awesome!!!! but for F1 2014 with all the new rule changes , turbo, more torque, etc... It would be nice if you guys concentrate on F1 2014 and not add on like last year....yes its great to have past season but people want to play current season  stuff more, or at least I do...

Would like to see , helmet Cam , better and more realistic sound , Better AI , realistic bumps on the track , cockpit vibration , more sense of speed (it is F1 you know) better and more realistic force feedback, being able to feel the tires on track (like IRacing) , here a idea. but not sure if this is possible.... after every grandprix , a media or news report showing the highlights from the race, like passes, etc etc... that would be cool when playing a championship season.... 

Thanks

What like in fifa where they show all the goals at the end of a match? I'd like that actually. 

"Would like to see , helmet Cam , better and more realistic sound"
lol current F1's engine sound sucks...ahahha i dont want to be heard like real's f1 cars so..
:P

I agree, I will most likely never purchase another DLC pack for F1 again as I never race any of it and it screws up the online matching. Making the core of the game better would make most of the hardcore fans happy instead of spending resources on gimmicks...I actually just stopped playing F1 for the new NASCAR game as I have gotten extreamly bored with F1 2013... Win me back please...

Actually they don't sound too bad at all.... just my opinion ..... Seems like in Bahrain, sound was better... Also heard engine manufactures will be discussing sound in China...

I personally have been to only one grand Prix in USA back in 2000 something , it was loud yes, you keep hearing from Sky Sports broadcaster who are at GP every race, they like it... here is a video i found , sounds good..... Anyway everyone is entitle to there opinion ,  some will like it and some wont...

They are full throttle at :29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ib1wZDF3_o&feature=youtu.be

I like these new cars actually. Anyway, they need to fix so many things before going realistic sounds, cameras and all these things you are asking OP. Lose all hope already If the game ends up coming for ps3/360 too.

Unless codies have updated the game engine they use there is no reason why it wont be released on ps3 and 360, the game is not taxing does not take a super powerful machine to run it, and these so called nextgen consoles are still way behind PC's

Unless codies have updated the game engine they use there is no reason why it wont be released on ps3 and 360, the game is not taxing does not take a super powerful machine to run it, and these so called nextgen consoles are still way behind PC's
I won't be buying F1, in North America, unless it comes out on disc. Both Xbox and Playstation's networks have been hacked -- I've been notified that my info was compromised.

My info and my ID are actually extremely important to me, so if I have to go through the consoles' networks to buy it, I'm saying good-bye. Reluctantly -- I loved the previous versions but having paid in full at EB Games in September, I didn't actually get notified that it was "cancelled" until last month. Obviously this was something that came up on release that surprised Codemasters, but if it's a console online buy or nothing, I'm done. There's lots of other racing for consoles.

(CUT)
 if this is possible.... after every grandprix , a media or news report showing the highlights from the race, like passes, etc etc... that would be cool when playing a championship season.... 

Thanks
This would be an awesome idea, making it up with all those who wants podiums, praise of the winner etc.
Show one (or best) overtake from the winner after each race!

Good thing someone told them to pull their heads together. I was worried that @T4RG4 and @Britpoint spent the day jousting.

Good thing someone told them to pull their heads together. I was worried that @T4RG4 and @Britpoint spent the day jousting.
what happened?, is targa getting fired at long last?