Jump to content Jump to content

What wheel do you own ?

Beans_

I've had the T150 and it was great until I had a problem with it and currys didn't stock it anymore,  so I upgraded to a G29, but I've had nothing but problems with it and I only had it 3 weeks. I've returned it now and looking to see what everyone has before I decide. 
T300rs, I've also tried a gr29. The g29 has better stock pedals but the t300 is the better wheel, I've upgraded pedals to t3pa and am very happy with it. If you are in the UK Curry's often have deals on the g29 though, was £130 over this weekend which is much better value than the t300. But if money isn't an issue t300 is the better wheel, smoother force feedback.
T150. I had a really expensive Fanatec wheel several years ago, which I eventually sold due to its crappy pedals and wheel-stand. Comparing the T150 wheel to the Fanatec wheel, which was about 3 times as expensive, I'd say the T150 is a really good deal. Combined with a PlaySeat Challenge, you get an affordable set-up that works well and doesn't take up much living-room space.
G920 on Xbox One. Decent wheel, haven't used Thrustmaster so I can't directly compare. The wheel itself broke after 9 months but I got it replaced for free by Currys in the UK. One major complaint is the brake pedal and the piece of rubber they put inside it to make it feel more real actually prevents you from pressing it all the way down which renders it useless. I opened up the pedals and took it out but you really shouldn't have to.
Was a Logitech driver with the G25 on 12 13 and 14 but had to choose between waiting for the G29 or get a Thrustmaster T300 that was already released. At first i was not convinced and the change made me slow but after a while i got used to it and improved lap times on several tracks. The stock pedals of the t300 are useless so i swapped them with my G25 pedals wich work as a charm.

Archived