Sign in to follow this  

PS3 F1 2013 League - PRL - DRIVERS WANTED!

Hi everybody, I realise that F1 2013 is reaching the end of its lifespan, what with F1 2014/15 being announced not long ago, but I am here to advertise a racing league to round off the F1 2013 era.

Here are the essentials:

Race Day: Saturday
Platform: PS3
Time: 21:00 BST (9 O'Clock UK Time)
Distance: 50%

At the moment we are running short on members and it would be fantastic to have some more onboard to finish off F1 2013 and join us for future F1 games. If you are interested please check out this link: http://www.precisionracingleague.com/ocp/forum/index.php?page=forumview&id=european-championships%2F-epsc-european-ps3_2

At the moment, we are simply looking for committed members for our 1st League. Any ability in terms of speed is fine. It is requested that all new members familiarise themselves with the rules and regulations and become an active member on the forum. There are plenty of seats available, hopefully you can be the driver to fill one of them! 

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me on PRL via the username SHFire. 

If you cannot make Saturday nights or want more, we currently have 2 classic leagues.
The details are below!

90s

Race Day: Mondays

Time: 20:00BST (8pm UK Time)

Distance: 2x 25% races

80s

Race Day: Tuesdays

Time: 20:00BST (8pm UK Time)

Distance: 2x 25% races