Sign in to follow this  

The Codemasters Forums are back!!

Hey everyone, it's PeteTheDuck/Matt/phibes here and I am so pleased to have what I think is the first post in the off topic section!

It's been a while since the old forums went, and now they're back, and I'm so pleased about that! I've missed the banter, the laughs, everything. I have some great memories from this place, since October 2010.

A little bit about me. I'm PeteTheDuck, but I don't use that name much anymore and if name changes are available then that would be lovely! I'm also more commonly known as phibes at VRL (Vortex Racing Leagues) and ThatRaceDriver on the PS3.

Introduce yourselves here, old and new members. I'm looking forward to speaking with you all.

*You think you know me*

Hoila !!!! Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo man it's been so long :D :D Yo Matt, wassup bro ? I guess it's time to go back to crap work huh :p

For those of you who don't know me, I am Rohan, from India, second year engineering student studying IT. I have been a part of the forums from 2011 and have won multiple OT awards ( :p ) and is well known for posting all sorts of craps that will make you shove a needle down your throat :p Dam, I really missed this place :)

All right guys, so let's get our stuff together again then, shall we ?

Rohan! Great to speak to you again man! How are you doing?

And surely you mean a spear, not a needle :p

Ah an extremely complicated life mate, the same old girl problem which has reduced me to a pile of dog crap lol but on the brighter side, academically I am doing great and been the top programmer for over a year now. I just wanna carry this on for the next 2 years, then probably go to US and start a completely new life :)

BTW, I have retained the winners of the first and second seasons of OT awards and will post them later. Now where the fooking hell are my homies, Fez and Mexi ? :p

Good to hear you're doing good. I reckon Dave is probably at work, but I thought he normally mucked around on Twitter and internet anyway :p

We're back!!!!!

I'm Chris, new runner of the now 17 round predictor game and someone that many people find annoying.

I'm 16 and am about to start my GCSEs.

Just let him come back. I bet he is gonna run away after what I do to him ;)

Ron666 said:
Ah an extremely complicated life mate, the same old girl problem which has reduced me to a pile of dog crap lol but on the brighter side, academically I am doing great and been the top programmer for over a year now. I just wanna carry this on for the next 2 years, then probably go to US and start a completely new life :)

BTW, I have retained the winners of the first and second seasons of OT awards and will post them later. Now where the fooking hell are my homies, Fez and Mexi ? :p
"Girl"

Welcome back Chris :D 

@Matt 2 biggest mistakes of my life:
1) Studying engineering
2) Trying out the "love" thing

-_-

this is BreezySkells22 known as Alan back in action on the forums and very happy to have this forum back after a 5 month break,  just PM me if you want my PSN or Xbox live names

Ron666 said:
Welcome back Chris :D 

@Matt 2 biggest mistakes of my life:
1) Studying engineering
2) Trying out the "love" thing

-_-
Bodes well for me...

The Bruce Lee's back :D Teach me o master ..... oh wait, don't want another super kick from you lol :p

Hi, my name is Ben. I enjoy long walks in RPGs, driving fast cars, building worlds, drinking lots of fizzy drink and eating my weight in Curly Wurlys. Good to have you all back :)

Hey guys i'm back :D

Sorry to say i hate the look of the new forum would rather have lithium back.

Hey guys i'm back :D

Sorry to say i hate the look of the new forum would rather have lithium back.

You soon get used to it, I thought that too but now I like this more.

Um...yeah. Gonna try not be a prick like the last forum

Hello everyone. I'm YuGin, 17+, whose claim to fame on these forums is for a now-defunct Codies game.

I'm from a little island known as Singapore (which is not in China, as some apparently think), with aspirations of working in F1. I'm a fan of Ferrari, Fernando, Felipe, and most of all Kimi. Outside of F1 I support Liverpool FC (no 'home' team to support, what am I gonna do), and Roger Federer in tennis.

Glad that the Codies forums are back! I've missed them.

Sooooo we meet again Codemasters Forums.

I'm Matt, been here since 2011 and co-run Vortex Leagues with Matt (phibes/petetheduck/hami1ton) etc. :P

Also, I'm from Australia. 

Hi, I'm onetwothree, but you can call me onetwothree, or Danielle, or Bruce, I don't mind. I joined the original, vBull forums in April 2010 and I've just realised that I was only 14. Well, now I'm 18. I think it's pretty apparent that I have a short attention span.

Also, I'm from Australia.

Hi all i'm couger1981 been here since Feb 2011 on the old vBulletin forums, you can find me mostly in the OT section and Sport section also i'm from Australia.

Hello again boys B-) I see we finally have a shades smiley again!

Used to be known as Bumfez on the old old forums and I've been posting around these parts since September 2008.