Sign in to follow this  

The Codemasters Forums are back!!

Hello again boys B-) I see we finally have a shades smiley again!

Used to be known as Bumfez on the old old forums and I've been posting around these parts since September 2008. 
Shut up 'Fez. You're a denier.

yugin96 said:
Hello everyone. I'm YuGin, 17+, whose claim to fame on these forums is for a now-defunct Codies game.

I'm from a little island known as Singapore (which is not in China, as some apparently think), with aspirations of working in F1. I'm a fan of Ferrari, Fernando, Felipe, and most of all Kimi. Outside of F1 I support Liverpool FC (no 'home' team to support, what am I gonna do), and Roger Federer in tennis.

Glad that the Codies forums are back! I've missed them.
You might be in the presence of the one we call "winestauto"..

I think that was his name?

You might be in the presence of the one we call "winestauto"..

I think that was his name?
Oh, Christ. That name rings a bell.

Hey guys i'm back :D

Sorry to say i hate the look of the new forum would rather have lithium back.

yep it's good to be back up and running discovered the forums back online yesterday about time I'd say

Oi winest is my best frend yeh. Shut up i got tickets to mclaren behind tha scenes. sat wiv hamilton lol on plane lol

I took a pee with Obama, he has told me that he will make me the president of India.

Hi again, been a member since the really really old days of the vBulletin-forums and now I'm back. Interested if the banter is going to be as good as it was back then.

Ron666 said:
I took a pee with Obama, he has told me that he will make me the president of India.
Shut up. Im obams best friend. he told me never took piss with u! he told me u tried to get him in bed!

Ron666 said:
Shut up. Im obams best friend. he told me never took piss with u! he told me u tried to get him in bed!
Rohan is Nigel Evans ;)

Looking back some files I have, I mist have joined the forum in 2008, maybe earlier. Not 100% positive. Oh how tines flies...

It's going to take awhile to earn these... http://forums.codemasters.com/badges/

SynGamer said:
It's going to take awhile to earn these... http://forums.codemasters.com/badges/
Looking at the points table its going to be the lithium forum all over again, where the popular people will get heaps of points while the other only have a few.

I think I signed up in either late 2009 or some point in 2010 but it was around the time I heard CM had taken over the F1 license anyway

@SynGamer Where did you find the badge page?
Ive used vanilla forums in the past so I knew what to type. I'm surprised they don't have a badge for 25 and 50 comments.

10 years! Pfft, easy :p
Don't even think about changing your clock forward 10 years, because ive already tried it and it doesn't work haha

10 years! Pfft, easy :p
Don't even think about changing your clock forward 10 years, because ive already tried it and it doesn't work haha
Haha, have you actually?! If it did work then that would be awesome.

Well, just thinking about it, if I remember correctly, I reach four years tomorrow. Others, like @RevolvingPrawn, have burdened these parts since September 2008 so he's past halfway there.