Sign in to follow this  

The Codemasters Forums are back!!

Well, just thinking about it, if I remember correctly, I reach four years tomorrow. Others, like @RevolvingPrawn, have burdened these parts since September 2008 so he's past halfway there.
The 3rd anniversary hasn't unlocked for me so i guess they go by the date this forum was created.

Well, just thinking about it, if I remember correctly, I reach four years tomorrow. Others, like @RevolvingPrawn, have burdened these parts since September 2008 so he's past halfway there.
The 3rd anniversary hasn't unlocked for me so i guess they go by the date this forum was created.
Yes, it's by this forum's dates, that said I do like the idea of rewarding long standing members with a specific badge or something, will see what we can do.

Love to see every body slowly coming back!

Somehow I did really missed the forum to share all the ideas that popped up in my head for a new game ;-)
And talk about it with u guys :)

Active at the Codemasters forum since 2003,
I did play all the CMR games started at the PlayStation 1 with Colin McRae Rally as little boy from 8 years old.

Active in the rallysport as official from 2002 and as rallydriver from 2008/2009 ( and still active)

Hopefully this forum will stay! :)

Has anyone seen or heard from Platy?
Negative. Thought he would be on here by now.

We'll try to change his opinion, but I think he's set in his ways. 

Hahahahah na. :P We're just taking the **** out of him. :P

SynGamer said:
It's going to take awhile to earn these... http://forums.codemasters.com/badges/
Not to quote myself, but it appears "rank" goes up based on points, not post count? I (and a few others) just passed 50 points and were promoted to the second rank "Unleaded". FYI :)

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
It's going to take awhile to earn these... http://forums.codemasters.com/badges/
Not to quote myself, but it appears "rank" goes up based on points, not post count? I (and a few others) just passed 50 points and were promoted to the second rank "Unleaded". FYI :)
Yes it seems each new badge ranks you up.

SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
'Ranking up' requires a few things to happen, simply earning a badge won't be enough (for the most part). 

As for badges, we've got a lot more planned. The idea was we wouldn't go overboard right at the start but gradually add them over time. Badges aren't all automatic either, we do have the ability to grant people badges based on their behaviour (good or bad...) so you won't be able to abuse the system.

Loore said:
SynGamer said:
SynGamer said:
'Ranking up' requires a few things to happen, simply earning a badge won't be enough (for the most part). 

As for badges, we've got a lot more planned. The idea was we wouldn't go overboard right at the start but gradually add them over time. Badges aren't all automatic either, we do have the ability to grant people badges based on their behaviour (good or bad...) so you won't be able to abuse the system.
Good to hear more will be added, keep things fresh. VERY glad to see it's not tied to post count.