Sign in to follow this  

GRID 1 Legendary Edition

The rose tints in the glasses of the grid1 fans just doesn't fade does it. Yes was ok game but compared to autosport the handling is too easy and the colours are annoying. Evolve people. It only had such a huge community out of convenience because of the choice at the time. We just need a new Autosport with all those niggles ironed out. Text chat, spectate more tracks etc. Autosport is fantastic and I find full lobbies public and custom day or night most of the time on ps3. It was just bad timing because of next gen and not very long lasting support. Get over it, Grid wasn't all that it just had a better community

I have to disagree with you @crazehayes1984, the game was popular  and still is quite popular, yeah the handling  were easy but that were the best part,  being able to go in and out of corners 3/4 cars wide was exciting, challenging and kept things interesting. Most people were on the same level. Autosport is full of huffy sore losers and a decreasing popularity. Yeah the racing is good but not many people can race on the same level.

The rose tints in the glasses of the grid1 fans just doesn't fade does it. Yes was ok game but compared to autosport the handling is too easy and the colours are annoying. Evolve people. It only had such a huge community out of convenience because of the choice at the time. We just need a new Autosport with all those niggles ironed out. Text chat, spectate more tracks etc. Autosport is fantastic and I find full lobbies public and custom day or night most of the time on ps3. It was just bad timing because of next gen and not very long lasting support. Get over it, Grid wasn't all that it just had a better community
i would like to agree with you,
imagine autosport with text chat, spectate mode and a proper detailed working cars interior... and other few important things grid1 had since begin....
I can make the bet here: nothing of this features will never appear into autosport.
Much better push people to move on by open the wallet, okay then grid4 with text chat, cmon guys, "we made it finally", after 10year cm reintroduced text chat and sold it for gold.... and maybe you discover spectator mode is still missing.... maybe for grid5 maybe.
This is the point. All we ask is already into grid1. A remake is easy and with next gen graphics most probable stunning.
Nothing else to ask... autosport can be good, to me lookslike an indie game, interior of cars look better on gta4... cmon!!

remake of Grid 2.?? lol why the game is still new , good graphics  high resolution , still players in online etc.. What we all want is a remake or remastered of Grid 1  , that is probably the best racing game at least in PC last 7-8 years , so many games have got remastered like newsest tomb raider , newest devil may cry , even worms world party but Grid 1 not..:It must be not any other game in gaming history that has been asked so desperately  a remastered but codies seems that will never do it..:(