• Miami - Night
  • California - Day
  • California - Night
  • Cote d Azur - Day
  • Cote d Azur - Night
  • Hong Kong - Day
  • Hong Kong - Night

;) 

While I strongly disliked GRID2, I actually really liked California Coast. Cote d Azur could be another great addition I belive, as well Mizu Mountain if they decide to include it. I love me some point-to-point tracks.

TUSMBOX said:

So? Over half of that last was, so if they make us pay for it......... no. 

Well they're not going to be giving it away hence  the season pass. That definitely looks like a $9.99 for sure.

I´ve just said in the other post about suggested tracks, i miss, althought Grid 2 is what it is, that California, Okutama and japanese road, Honk Kong and someone more are good tracks to race; and i suspected that CM is going to recycle...so it was not difficult to add. All in all i think that road tracks are missing here more than classic circuit tracks.

And more Drift tracks with the content has AS there´s a lot Drift tracks that can be done!!

Salute.

I'm pumped for Silverstone and Cote d Azur. Is Surfers the Gold Coast 500 track? If so, then that is perfect!

I've myself seen references for a 'Sprint' mode and Hong Kong and California in the game files so, there's at the least some truth to this.

Whether the other tracks are there or not I can't say, I can just go on what I've seen whilst looking around :P

Silverstone and Donington must be for the Touring Car Legends. Wonder if we'll get some cars from Super Touring BTCC erase, seeing as that's currently a popular event these days...

I've completetly forgotten about Hong Kong being a point-to-point track as well. I'll take it with a pinch of salt but if that really is what to expect, I'll be happy. 

Donington, Silverstone and Surfers Curcuit also gets a thumbs from me.