F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Why cant f1 games be how they used to be?

Was a bit bored and looked up the dev diary's from 2010 then started to think why did that all stop? Game announcement at start of year all them updates talking about it going to e3 and all that? But now nothing announcements at end of july and no dec diary's they was so cool! Maybe they should do it for next gen f1 would be nice to start that again? What are your thoughts guys?

They probably think we've heard it all before, and are probably right.  And I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything forthcoming about the next (2015) version until the last minute, if recent Codemasters PR is anything to go by.

They probably think we've heard it all before, and are probably right.  And I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything forthcoming about the next (2015) version until the last minute, if recent Codemasters PR is anything to go by.

Yeah i know just think what changed about it all though think most people liked them dev diary's 

Yep.... That was way cool........ I wish we knew...... Maybe the CM  F1 Dev staff got rich and famous..... Don't care anymore as the game will sell anyway....... I hope I am wrong... but man no consistency from year to year.......... 

I loved the dev diaries. I really don't know why they stopped them. Also in F1 2011 they had that 'Call for Questions' thing and some people in the game community got the chance to play F1 2011 early, and they featured in the dev diary!

Something like that would be fantastic for future games.

I loved the dev diaries. I really don't know why they stopped them. Also in F1 2011 they had that 'Call for Questions' thing and some people in the game community got the chance to play F1 2011 early, and they featured in the dev diary!

Something like that would be fantastic for future games.

Yeah all them things was great dont know why they stopped all that. Would love to see it back one day but i dont think we will :(