Sign in to follow this  

Why does the game reset some of my cars back to level 1

Hi,

sorry for my bad english it is not my first languages.

for the second time the game has resetet a few of my cars (the first time 2 now 6) back to Level 1.

i have to Level them back up to get the updates back. it is very boring doing it again and again und every time with more

cars an the Support from codemaster say it is a steam failure and steam say it is the other way around.

Can please someome  do there Job and fix the Problems in the game. it is not playable this way. a new dlc each week does not help when

you can not even code a normal save Routine.

thanks for the help and codemaster please answer only when you can help me not when you want to blame someone else (steam)

it is your program and you get the Money that makes it your problem 

thanks again please comment if you have the same Problem

PS i am playing grid Autosport on PC

I have the same problem with a few of my cars. Suddenly they where fall back to lvl 1. That´s not funny.

Hours of playing the game are killed in a few seconds :(

hi again

sorry again for my bad english

i found the Trigger that put the cars on Level one. ist is everytime when i buy a new or a used car.

when i buy a Garage Slot then nothing is Happening to the cars.

thanks for reading

same happened with my Ford focus touring car yesterday.. while it was over 60 lvl and fully upgraded (3/3) i noticed yesterday that it was 1/3 upgraded and lvl 17..:(  but i think the stats ( accelaration , top speed etc) were right and maximized.. i am not sure though

Same for me.
70 lvl BMW 320 TC, 50+ lvl Silvia and C63, 3 cars with 40+ lvl and 2 more cars... I lost them all.

Interesting thing. I had some bugged (cannot sell them and hame crashes when race is finished) cars (8 of 23). One day i launched the game and... Bugged cars became NORMAL - I could race and sell them. No patches were on that day, btw.
But... 8 of 15 cars received stats reset. Don't know why.

hi

sorry bad english again

a little update. when i sell a car first than buy a new one that takes his place the other cars are not back to Level 1

hi

bad english is back again

the cars that were set back to Level 1 will now also not accept new sponors of our Club

it is loading our new Sponsors everything is fine, when i start the game again the cars have our old Sponsors again. the car i buyed (sold a old one first) has the the new Sponsors always. another riddle for codemaster have fun with it.

thanks for reading

yep, same thing here on ps3 . cars randomly resetting and having to buy all the upgrades...... Again. Now my save files corrupt. Month and a half of online racing, 2 million in credits and 12 cars..... All down the drain. Back to gt6.