Sign in to follow this  

Coupé Style Car Pack available today!

Remember when companies used to release full games, and then if they were popular and the fans wanted more, they might release DLC to enhance it further at a later date?!

Seems the model now is to release three quarters of a game, with the rest already planned for release as DLC a few weeks after release (or via a "Season pass" that doesn't actually tell you what you would get, or how much it would be if you bought things separately) - and then re-release the game as a "Complete" version in another 6 months time including all the DLC.

If this meant that release prices dropped then that would seem fair, but currently that doesn't seem to be the case.

indeed, I posted to very same sentiment on GTPlanet

Remember when companies used to release full games, and then if they were popular and the fans wanted more, they might release DLC to enhance it further at a later date?!

Seems the model now is to release three quarters of a game, with the rest already planned for release as DLC a few weeks after release (or via a "Season pass" that doesn't actually tell you what you would get, or how much it would be if you bought things separately) - and then re-release the game as a "Complete" version in another 6 months time including all the DLC.

If this meant that release prices dropped then that would seem fair, but currently that doesn't seem to be the case.

i am really glad to finally see some people stand up to these companies who are forever ripping of the general public,this game is a complete farce,iv not played it now for over a week and never will again and i never bought any car pack DLC...i have stuck to my word and my principles and i am glad i did..i just hope you guys do too because so called game developers like codies need to realize that enough bs is enough...

Loore said:

@andaya‌ 

• BMW Z4 GT3 | Endurance Group 2
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe |  Street Coupe
  • Cadillac CTS-V Coupe |  Street Performance
  • Nissan 2009 (R35) GT-R Specv |  Street Grand Tourer

Thanks!!.

Now appears the pack in the game menu as a payable download in PS3, i´m sick and scared that this kind of contents that doesn´t link to the Seasson Pass during one or two days are suspicious "manoeuvre" for distracted customers because they never refund this kind og things even if you have a Seasson Pass....i said because is not the only game that happens this in PSN Store. (free contens for seasson pass owners that "magically" are some days "to pay content")

CM should ask Sony what the hell they do linking Seasson Pass with games. Really, i have the suspect that they do intentinally. I gess it will be available for "free" later.

Salute.

andaya said:
Loore said:

@andaya‌ 

Thanks!!.

Now appears the pack in the game menu as a payable download in PS3, i´m sick and scared that this kind of contents that doesn´t link to the Seasson Pass during one or two days are suspicious "manoeuvre" for distracted customers because they never refund this kind og things even if you have a Seasson Pass....i said because is not the only game that happens this in PSN Store. (free contens for seasson pass owners that "magically" are some days "to pay content")

CM should ask Sony what the hell they do linking Seasson Pass with games. Really, i have the suspect that they do intentinally. I gess it will be available for "free" later.

Salute.

I just encountered the same situation, it seems they really want to strip us to the bone.... it's becoming worse than EA & Activision together...

berre said:
andaya said:
Loore said:

@andaya‌ 

Thanks!!.

Salute.

I just encountered the same situation, it seems they really want to strip us to the bone.... it's becoming worse than EA & Activision together...

I think that CM hasn´t nothing to do with this. This suspicious issue happened with another games recently, for example Watch Dogs and its season pass, exactly the same. (in EU the digital version was a complete dissaster from Sony, takes one day later to work, loses many of the extra content and pre-order bonus, not-validating codes but available for paid, etc...)

Salute.

I know for the "stripping issue" I'm not blaming CM only, I also blame SONY, as I bought GAS + Seasonpass via the PSN and they don't react to the fact it's only playable if don't you don't care about a corrupt save. Just imagine you would buy a new car called CM at a store called SONY, first you get a car with but no seats in it, you can drive but you can't sit. you want to sit? you buy the seats (dlc that you bought with the seasonpass)
And the savecorruption, would be that after every ride with your car well all the wheels would fell off. Handy isn't it? Especially you paid for it! We're not in Europe anymore, we're in Absurdistan!

Regarding the Season pass not 'containing' the Coupe Pack, I presume from your comments that you're on PS3, are you in EU or NA?

EU store hasn't updated today (that I'm aware of), if so, I'd wait until after that's complete. If it's still not showing up as part of the Season pass once the store has updated we'll flag it with Sony.

berre said:

I know for the "stripping issue" I'm not blaming CM only, I also blame SONY, as I bought GAS + Seasonpass via the PSN and they don't react to the fact it's only playable if don't you don't care about a corrupt save. Just imagine you would buy a new car called CM at a store called SONY, first you get a car with but no seats in it, you can drive but you can't sit. you want to sit? you buy the seats (dlc that you bought with the seasonpass)
And the savecorruption, would be that after every ride with your car well all the wheels would fell off. Handy isn't it? Especially you paid for it! We're not in Europe anymore, we're in Absurdistan!

XD :p You make a GREAT summary with a great sense of humor...buy the seats!! jajajaja!! XD, in fact there´s no such "fantasy-sarcasm" in your words, there´s a ton of reality. Absurdistán XD. LOL, LOL, LOL. In spanish, wich is my language, it sound the same because absurd is absurdo, so the "fashion" using ...stán is very common in Spain, like Españistán, Robañistán, etc...

Salute.

Loore said:

Regarding the Season pass not 'containing' the Coupe Pack, I presume from your comments that you're on PS3, are you in EU or NA?

EU store hasn't updated today (that I'm aware of), if so, I'd wait until after that's complete. If it's still not showing up as part of the Season pass once the store has updated we'll flag it with Sony.

Ok, lets wait to the afternoon when the PSN Stores introduce new contens, discounts, PSN+ month games, etc... but the strange thing this time is that the content is yet available since the game, since the PSN from the console (rare), and from the PS Store web (rare too).

I expect that this should be rectified when the whole update comes this afternoon, but last time with the British Pack it doesn´t happen, and with the Turbo pack Happens....anyway, let´s wait but for the moment is bad pointing in Sony Store, in fact it should be available later, i don´t know why this time is before the update store...

Salute.

Loore said:

XD Sorry, i don´t answered your question: YES, PS3 and Europe, or it was...Absurdistán....XD

Loore said:

It's in EU, Belgium, it's actually on the Store but only if I pay € 2.99, also ingame store it's only against payment

We've raised it with Sony, they are currently sorting it out. Sorry guys! :(

Loore said:

We've raised it with Sony, they are currently sorting it out. Sorry guys! :(

Murphy's Law?

jeezus is this a joke?? why not put DLC on hold til you FIX the damn game? concentrate on fixing stuff and your users instead of lining your pockets. seriously planned or not it can still be put on hold.. 

To all the PS3 gamers: Here in Belgium the Coupe Pack has been corrected on the store and is FREE for the Season Pass owners! When something positive happens, we also need to mention it! o:)

berre said:

To all the PS3 gamers: Here in Belgium the Coupe Pack has been corrected on the store and is FREE for the Season Pass owners! When something positive happens, we also need to mention it! o:)

YES!! now it´s free, thanks a lot for the info!.

This time Murphy has no luck; touching wood.  :p

Salute.

Well, next time i´ll save to mention Murphy...i purchased the Nissan SpecV and it doesn´t allow to use any design except a couple of colours, no own design and no RaceNet Club design-liveries....XD

Aside from the big problems this game has i think that CM has no angel with these game actually...xd. I restarted the game and nothing, anyway, i´m gonna try the car.

Salute.

P.s. SVENOS: did you read that this is Absurdistán??  (jokin´, i hope soon it should be free, Belgium, Spain, is free yet).

Hi all, as I'm sure you've seen but I just got word from Sony that this was fixed, sorry about that.

@andaya

That car can't have custom liveries due to licensing restrictions from Nissan.

I am on ps3 and downloaded the coup pack content freely as I am a season pass holder, but still the garage slots content is still not available.

Good news about the Coupe pack, can anyone else confirm the garage slots not downloading if you're a PS3 Season pass owner?

If you could let me know if you are part of the Europe or North American store that will help greatly.