Sign in to follow this  

Coupé Style Car Pack available today!

Well I must admit the Codies do have balls, their game isn't finished yet, they haven't succeed already to send any patch to consoles, but they are already selling their 3rd DLC. Hats off gentleman! I recon your tact & diplomacy! Respect!

For the second time Codemasters included a BMW Z4 GT3 model that doesn't anywhere in the world, ffs where did they come with that idea?

TUSMBOX said:

It's already been explained that these DLC's were scheduled at launch. 

and not a game? I mean isn't a game supposed to Work and SAVE correctly at launch? You must be a lawyer?

Remember when companies used to release full games, and then if they were popular and the fans wanted more, they might release DLC to enhance it further at a later date?!

Seems the model now is to release three quarters of a game, with the rest already planned for release as DLC a few weeks after release (or via a "Season pass" that doesn't actually tell you what you would get, or how much it would be if you bought things separately) - and then re-release the game as a "Complete" version in another 6 months time including all the DLC.

If this meant that release prices dropped then that would seem fair, but currently that doesn't seem to be the case.

You know the next time I'll take a Codemaster game is when we'll have it for free on the PS Plus! Because then I hope it will be patched!

They have not even fixed the last DLC so why release another? So what if it was scheduled! Codemasters need to get their priorities right! No doubt this DLC wont work either.

Bloody hell.....the Coupe pack downloaded! Why is it so difficult to sort out the Best Of British pack then?

It would of been nice to get this car pack, but seeing that I'm still unable to download "Best of British Pack". What makes you say that the same thing won't happen with this one also.

Remember when companies used to release full games, and then if they were popular and the fans wanted more, they might release DLC to enhance it further at a later date?!

Seems the model now is to release three quarters of a game, with the rest already planned for release as DLC a few weeks after release (or via a "Season pass" that doesn't actually tell you what you would get, or how much it would be if you bought things separately) - and then re-release the game as a "Complete" version in another 6 months time including all the DLC.

If this meant that release prices dropped then that would seem fair, but currently that doesn't seem to be the case.

This is why I usually wait to buy games, but for some reason I needed to have GA on release. Should have known better. Recently, I've bought Dishonoured GOTY, Deus Ex HR Editor's Cut, Red Dead GOTY, and Batman Arkham City GOTY editions. Each one 20 bucks with all DLCs and pathces applied. That's 80 bucks for all four games with all DLC on disc....lol. It's a sad age for gaming but patience is hugely rewarding.

This is why I usually wait to buy games, but for some reason I needed to have GA on release. Should have known better. Recently, I've bought Dishonoured GOTY, Deus Ex HR Editor's Cut, Red Dead GOTY, and Batman Arkham City GOTY editions. Each one 20 bucks with all DLCs and pathces applied. That's 80 bucks for all four games with all DLC on disc....lol. It's a sad age for gaming but patience is hugely rewarding.

I have tried to donthis too. With the GOTY versions, my only problem is I am a fool when it comes tonthe new shiny thing. And the GOTY versions of games I have get played for a bit until the new shiny thing comes out. Although due to my current financial situation. The newest shiny thing I had to have was GAS, & Nascar 14. So I probably should have waited on one of them. And it is not this game. Although I have passed on a few new shiny's. Mostly though because I have no money. I really have no point at this moment...

Oh wait! What are the disciplines these new shiny cars in?

Shame on CM for making money. If you don't want it don't buy it! This world of entitlement has gone way to far!

Well, I agree with you NhraRacer, that's why I said it's in your best interest to wait for the full version of the game at a discounted price if you have the patience for it. In this case I didn't because I wanted to play online right away, but I acknowledge there is an extra price to pay. I wanted it so I bought it. Where did anyone talk about entitlements anyway?

I think it's quite cheeky how they can ask people to buy DLC when the game isn't even fixed yet.

Edit: ok I will take that comment back, as I have realised that there is a patch coming very soon.

Presumably these also don't feature in the career? @Loore

More dlc that is apparently still not available on PS3.  Oh well, I guess I can keep running my cars up to level 99 and pay more than they ever win.  Can't buy more until I get my 5 free garage spots that still are not available on PS3.  Maybe next week, or the week after............or maybe next month or I guess I can just pay the 150,000.

GJ77 said:

No dlc cars can be used in career .

That's correct for the car packs.

However, for the mini-expansions the cars that come with them are career enabled. Take the Touring Car Legends pack, you'll get some new championships within your single player career as well as the cars to compete in them.

Loore said:
GJ77 said:

No dlc cars can be used in career .

That's correct for the car packs.

However, for the mini-expansions the cars that come with them are career enabled. Take the Touring Car Legends pack, you'll get some new championships within your single player career as well as the cars to compete in them.

Hey Loore!! do you know in wich category fits each Coupé. Thanks in advice:

• BMW Z4 GT3
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe
  • Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
  • Nissan 2009 (R35) GT-R Specv
P.s. ´till tomorrow it will not be available in PSN EU.

Does the DLC cars have their own fictional liveries like other cars in the game? LIke a Kicker or Intel livery for the R35? Or they just have factory colors?

NhraRacer said:

Shame on CM for making money. If you don't want it don't buy it! This world of entitlement has gone way to far!

If anyone's entitlement has gone way too far, it's CodeMasters' for thinking they're entitled to take my money without delivering a game that works in return.

@andaya‌ 

• BMW Z4 GT3 | Endurance Group 2
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe |  Street Coupe
  • Cadillac CTS-V Coupe |  Street Performance
  • Nissan 2009 (R35) GT-R Specv |  Street Grand Tourer