F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport // Coupé Style and Black Edition

Starting today our second Car Pack will become available for download across all three platforms (PC, PS3 and Xbox 360) and features four premium sports cars that cut a stylish dash across the track.

• BMW Z4 GT3
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe
  • Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
  • Nissan 2009 (R35) GT-R Specv

The Coupé Style Car Pack is included for all owners of the Season Pass but can also be picked up separately for $2.99, £2.39 and €2.99

Also available will be the Black Edition which was previously a pre-order exclusive. If you didn’t pick it up at launch but want yourself some of those tasty White Ravenwest Liveries then now’s your chance.

Included within the Black Edition is:

• Exclusive Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series
  • Exclusive Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries for BE cars
  • 20 Extra ‘Black Edition’ Online Livery Patterns
  • 10 New Premium sponsors with objectives

The Black Edition is not included within the Season Pass.

Does this DLC contain a fix or a patch unlike the previous DLC which caused corrupted files?  I cannot download ANY files without serious concern for my entire gaming system now due to the inability of Xboxlive and Codemasters to get their heads out of their proverbial back pockets. How about addressing the serious issues with the BROKEN game instead of ignoring that fact and continuing to release more (possibly) broken content,...Any reply will show some empathy towards your customers. Thank You and Good Day.

What are we supposed to do with DLC cars when the game doesn't even work?

It's like CodeMasters is offering to sell me doggy treats after they ran over & killed my dog.

I don't understand how CodeMasters can ethically release another DLC add-on for Grid AutoSport when the game itself remains unplayably broken for many Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 customers. Anyone lucky enough to have not yet been affected by the game's widespread corrupt save defect is just sitting on a ticking time bomb.

Numerous customers reported that they did not even receive the DLC they were charged for when CodeMasters released previous Grid AutoSport add-ons. How can we know we won't be charged for nothing if we attempt to download this new DLC? Has CodeMasters addressed that issue?

Does CodeMasters realize (or even care) what this botched train of fumbles is doing to their reputation?

Any updates on when we'll be seeing the corrupt save file patch? Installing Coupé Style corrupted my save a second time on the PS3. Deleting the game data instead of the save data allowed me to play again but all DLC was removed, including the pre-purchase Black Edition. Having to install it all again may not seem detrimental but when you've got a datalimit on your internet, it is.