Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

What new engine will add to the game?!

Will podium,interview,all pratice sessions,telemetry,customizable helmets and numbers be add? Will graphics have a hugh difference? Will physics be more realistic? Will damage be more realistic? Will AI behave as real life?...I think Codemasters is bringing an awesome next gen game,probably the best racing game for next gen but we need at least these improvements.What do ya think?

As I said in another thread

"My biggest worry about F1 new gen is that they are building everything from scratch. Yes the physics will likely be better and the graphics will be better etc, but spending so much time rebuilding every track complete new physics etc could mean that the game suffers. Hopefully rebuilding the game won't mean that game modes suffer/features are not changed at all or removed all together like in Forza 5. It could be a case of once you have learnt to drive the new physics engine there will be nothing worth playing that is new since the last gen games. Saying its "completely rebuilt engine" doesn't sell it for me codies, infact after seeing what other games have turned out like after saying the same thing it kinda puts me off. Time will tell"

Yeah,there is a chance of having some bugs,nonbalanced AI,and other things. I'm really trying to believe that they are working on this engine at least 2 years,and that they already have the control of the situation. I'm expecting a large step from them and a great game for all players,from the casual to the pro in spite of being a casual game till now.    I hope there isnt large amount of bugs as F1 2013..

We'll have a lot more info on new-gen F1 once F1 2014 launches. All we can really say now is what we said on the blog during announcement: 

Why are you not making a next gen F1 game?

We are making a next gen game! And most importantly we’re writing a brand new engine to go with it. The entire game experience is being re-engineered from the ground up and that’s why it wasn’t possible to release this year. Rest assured though, in addition to improvements in the physics, AI, and graphics, the game will launch much earlier in the Formula One season, and will then go onto receive a number of digital updates throughout the year!

Just make sure all those unforgivable bugs that you guys haven't been able to fix in four tittles, soon It may be five..., are not making it again for the new gen game, because If you really think Project Cars will not hurt this tittle on the sales because It might be focusing more on sim, then you are very much mistaken.

And what about dedicated servers for a minimum decent online experience. Are you gonna add them at long last?, Project Cars will feature dedis codies. Just remember that

Hatta i believe that code is doing a good job on F1 series and i'm excited to see the next gen F1. We,players,just want Code to pay attention some aspects of the game,as AI,career,better online services,physics...so if u have the opportunity to show our opinions to all developers would be nice and would help delevoping the game. :smile: 

It will push forward everything that has been lacking in the past - better AI (that can actually overtake/defend) that is probably modeled after real drivers (so for example, Hamilton and Alonso will go for even the smallest gap, unlike Rosberg and Raikkonen), better graphics (I like the "look" of Codemasters F1 games, but the resolution/frame rate etc. on PS3 has been very bad) and better physics. 

And it will allow Codemasters to do many things that they and us have wanted for a long time. I'm sure there are countless of features that they have wanted to add over the years but haven't because the hardware and/or the ancient engine can't handle it. Now it's a blank slate. 

Yeah,..now its the time to improve the game and reconquer players that were pissed about last gen games.People who plays Rfactor,PROJECT CARS,dont have a  career as code's F1,so some improvements would be enough.

Another problem with the ego engine, from the beginning, is that the driving feels flashy, without substance. We need the new engine to make you feel the car and the asphalt, with better physics too