Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas to all

Hughesy said:
Oh I celebrate it alright...                   

wel given my body's more broken than  usual that's kind of poignant to me as well.

Merry Christmas guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(extra 18 kisses for character limit)

Well I've already fallen over and sprained my wrist, told you I celebrate Christmas....

Haha I just got the best Christmas present ever. My next door neighbour that I hate, really hate, has either rolled his car or hit a deer. The windscreen is smashed and the roof caved in :D

kys                                                                                                               

You know it's a good Christmas when the first 4 presents you open are all F1 related...

- Damon Hill autobiography
- Ross Brawn / Adam Parr book
- Johnny Herbert autobiography
- F1 Racing mag subscription

Merry Drunkmas all                             

https://youtu.be/hUVwR0rw5fk

MBKF1 said:
You know it's a good Christmas when the first 4 presents you open are all F1 related...

'Sort of' good.

I'm back home now, I can finally do what I want to do over Christmas, relax and do nothing :D

I'm so glad my Sony Z5 is waterproof, as I just spilt beer over it. Good job I don't have an iPhone anymore, it doesn't deserve to drink my beer.

Not been a bad Christmas this one!

Got £50 cash, a Kensington laptop desk lock (I'm always paranoid about my laptop being stolen at work), a Los Pollos Hermanos notebook, a Heisenberg travel mug, a big bag of chocolate pretzels (my most favourite snack in the world!), a Deadpool Finding Francis t-shirt, Deadpool on Blu Ray, F1 2015 season review on Blu Ray, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of rum, and Planet Coaster for PC.

Compared to the usual standard of xmas gifts in my family, this year's been pretty damn good. Also thank you Amazon for having a shareable wish list system ;)

Not been a bad Christmas this one!

Got £50 cash, a Kensington laptop desk lock (I'm always paranoid about my laptop being stolen at work), a Los Pollos Hermanos notebook, a Heisenberg travel mug, a big bag of chocolate pretzels (my most favourite snack in the world!), a Deadpool Finding Francis t-shirt, Deadpool on Blu Ray, F1 2015 season review on Blu Ray, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of rum, and Planet Coaster for PC.

Compared to the usual standard of xmas gifts in my family, this year's been pretty damn good. Also thank you Amazon for having a shareable wish list system ;)

yeah same for me tbh. I was fearing the worst earlier as my foot was really bad I could barely move it and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get down to my brother's to have Christmas dinner with him. Fortunately the painkillers I took actually helped this time and my foot's felt fine since. They don't always help that much though. I am due for an MRI scan on it and I might need an operation to sort the problem out if my mum is right in what she suspects the problem is and I have to admit I think she's right too atm. but she thinks it'll likely only be a small op though but these are things I have to wait till after the christmas holidays for now I think. But for now I have no choice but to suffer in silence for now with it damn NHS

Really pleased with my big present this year! It's a Rode NT1A studio microphone, complete with all the pop shield and stand you can see in the pic below.

I've always wanted to make some high quality recordings but the best mic I've had before this was my Apple earphones mic, which was awful. So I'm very excited to get using this!

Amazon now has a end of  year sale on and I keep buying stuff. I just love shopping on Amazon as it's so easy with one click ordering, I wish every site was like this.

After all that macaroni pie and eggnog yesterday, it's time to get down to some Boxing Day football - go Manchester United !!!! 

Later I take on the SEPANG INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT in Time Trials on F1 2016 - I must master that circuit !

MBKF1 said:

Sounds familiar.

I got: - F1 2016
- F1 2016 season review
- F1 How it Was Blu-ray
- Moto GP review 2016
- Le Mans review 2016
- F1 reviews 1970-80
- Formula 1 Circuits from Above with Google Earth
- Formula 1: The Pursuit of Speed
- and a massive print of Schumacher in his F2002

Guess that's what happens if you're known as the motorsport/F1 nut in the family. But I'm not complaining.

Oorrrr, nice one man, likewise, I also got the 2016 review.

I'd be interested to see what you think of the How it Was DVD. I was thinking of asking for it but I read a review on F1 Fanatic and it didn't give it the glowing rating I was expecting for an official F1 product. But you might think differently.

That Circuits from Above book is really good, I got it last year, and it's just fantastic.

Eh, I reckon the F1 Fanatic review is pretty spot on.

It's not like I didn't enjoy it, but it didn't shed any new light on the races it covered. And all in all, it unfortunately feels a bit like a cash grab without enough care put into it. It reminds me more of a YouTube compilation than a carefully crafted official documentary, and that's a problem.

It's OK for a fiver, or for a gift, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it at full price. Which is a shame. But then again, their official season reviews have also been a bit lacking in recent times.