Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save File / Console Patches

Most addicted fans are getting REALLY pistoff. Not for loosing save game...

I have all the championships passed offline, 112 level online (overall),  max 36 in TC, 25 cars online, 7.000.000 money...

the fourth time not will have to start again ... I will wait for a fix

katoh74 said:

pc pc pc pc....... And Console? Is our money less then from pc gamers?

any update on the patch please (I still not got the issue) as its getting near end of week again

• And again and again and again how long shall i go on for lol....

I feel like its going to be Christmas tomorrow and I hope I get the Christmas present I want of a patch for my Grid Autosport game thank farther Christmas (@justbiglee) :D

@‌Naberious 

Here are a few.  August 9 news10net

August 13. Gametactics

August 19.  Auburnpub.com

They are just a few long after release and problems. If you read the latest from auburnpub.com they said thet only played about 6 houts of campaign and 6 hours online. But surely we are not the only ones who know of these issues? 

If I am wrong and I am special and know more than someone who reviews games for a living. Maybe he should do his best by checking the forums for such games they are about to review to get the full picture and reactions from players who have played it dor longer. And I know people bitxh on forums but you can tell if a game has an issue by shear volume of complaints and content.

I would also like to add that what do people with no internet connection do?  Is CM going to send them a new copy of game with no bugs? I know its a small portion but there are people that have little or no internet and are pretty much stuck with a broken product.

as of 9th September, i officially wont care anymore as i have pre ordered destiny as well as the rest of the world.

Hummm... Like if all race adicts would all buy a "Space hero big adventure" game !

Yea right ! Lol

They should be more concerned by other racing games coming than by destiny. :)

Any well done race game that have a descent "Club" system and realistic handling will be a hard opponent.

Project Cars is going to eat their lunch if it comes out as promised and CM does not get their act together. When you hear talk about being a "Forza-killer" that's serious stuff. We all like to think F1 and GRID are special, but they are really niche games. As much it pains me to say that, because I hate Forza 4 and love F1 2013, Slightly Mad will be talking in the millions of copes instead of tens of thousands. You can forget about this gen after Christmas, IMO. It's just progress. I'm kind of perplexed as to why there are going to be two F1 2014's. Another bad decision? Does that mean both will be compromised because of the spitting of resources?

saxerrts said:

@‌Naberious 

Here are a few.  August 9 news10net

August 13. Gametactics

August 19.  Auburnpub.com

They are just a few long after release and problems. If you read the latest from auburnpub.com they said thet only played about 6 houts of campaign and 6 hours online. But surely we are not the only ones who know of these issues? 

If I am wrong and I am special and know more than someone who reviews games for a living. Maybe he should do his best by checking the forums for such games they are about to review to get the full picture and reactions from players who have played it dor longer. And I know people bitxh on forums but you can tell if a game has an issue by shear volume of complaints and content.

Thanks for the update.  I'll try to make the rounds when I can find the time.

as of 9th September, i officially wont care anymore as i have pre ordered destiny as well as the rest of the world.

Hummm... Like if all race adicts would all buy a "Space hero big adventure" game !

Yea right ! Lol

Any well done race game that have a descent "Club" system and realistic handling will be a hard opponent.

Project Cars is going to eat their lunch if it comes out as promised and CM does not get their act together. When you hear talk about being a "Forza-killer" that's serious stuff. We all like to think F1 and GRID are special, but they are really niche games. As much it pains me to say that, because I hate Forza 4 and love F1 2013, Slightly Mad will be talking in the millions of copes instead of tens of thousands. You can forget about this gen after Christmas, IMO. It's just progress. I'm kind of perplexed as to why there are going to be two F1 2014's. Another bad decision? Does that mean both will be compromised because of the spitting of resources?

For starters, project cars is more of  proper simulation/hard core style compared to the more arcade/pick up and play style game that G:AS is. I seriously doubt ProjectCARS will sell in its millions. It certainly won't rival forza or GT for sales numbers. 

Also there aren't 2 F1 2014s? What gave you the impression there was 2?

Yea right ! Lol

For starters, project cars is more of  proper simulation/hard core style compared to the more arcade/pick up and play style game that G:AS is. I seriously doubt ProjectCARS will sell in its millions. It certainly won't rival forza or GT for sales numbers. 

It wont rival forza and gt ? Your right it will demolish forza and I'm sure do well against gt. Gt isn't  all it used to be .

Im on a 360 and Im starting to think these corruption are caused by autosave and this is why. My backup save is like on the edge of corruption cause any 1 little change I do corruptes it. I have checked it a number ways and it always come back corrupted with little changes. The last time it was good to do and all I did was turn TC off and the file is corrupt. So Im thinking you might have a limit on auto saves

@Rallycameraman‌ I believe he was saying they ate making one for new consoles and the current PS3 XBOX 360. F15 will be only on the new gen consoles.

I'm a massive GT fan and if the hype is real then PCars will certainly rival Forza and GT. But, is PCars going to be a PC Sim (updated over time) or a console Sim (a series of games that get better)?

Good that with this new console patch finally we'lll get clock in the lobbies, it was so annoying to wait God knows how long, PC version had it from long tiime.

My saves corrupted like 4-5 times and only thing I'm afraid of now is that patch won't fix old saves. First corruptions occured only when game was saved after use custom car in multi but lost happened with no reason, I didn't knew it and I backed up already broken save :/. Good that at least I have PC version to play in meantime, it lacks all thoose problems maybe except XP not stacked properly.

So, it's Friday morning and the end of another week.  A week that was supposed to see a patch for console by its end... I really hope this gets done.  If it were in CM's hands I doubt we'd see it come out during a weekend, but I'm wondering if MS would just let it sit over the weekend.  Any ideas whether or not they'd release a patch on a Saturday or Sunday?

Naberios said:

So, it's Friday morning and the end of another week.  A week that was supposed to see a patch for console by its end... I really hope this gets done.  If it were in CM's hands I doubt we'd see it come out during a weekend, but I'm wondering if MS would just let it sit over the weekend.  Any ideas whether or not they'd release a patch on a Saturday or Sunday?

I think one of the Grid 2 patches came out on a Saturday afternoon but don't quote me on it lol

kimdurose said:

A series of games that gets better? Are you in the right forum?! :-)

It was an example. On PC exclusive games like rFactor and iRacing it's just 1 game that gets updated as time passes. Console games release every couple of years unless your sports franchise or CoD. In most cases, the series gets better... but obviously exceptions where GT6 is worse compared to the finished GT5

Naberios said:

No one said a patch was supposed to come out today, what are you taking about? 

TUSMBOX said:

Of course not.... 'cause it will never come.............

TUSMBOX said:
Naberios said:

Before @loore left he said it would be ready by this Friday.

Yea right ! Lol

Project CARS is aimed squarely at the same crowd Codemasters was trying to placate by revamping GRID. I give CM kudos for going in that direction, and we still have great races in Autosport in our league. But what's so complicated about understanding that both games are gunning for the same market? You just can't pull it off as well with old gen. I'm not trying to compare Autosport to pCARS, because Autosport is water over the dam. I'm more concerned that if CM wants to compete in this SIM arena, as they have said they do, that they fix some serious issues.

Also, yes, you are right...technically there are not *two* F1 2014 games. But what would you call two titles, one on next gen and one on old gen, that are released within months of each other and are virtually identical? Since you are a stickler for details, you pick the name...I think people get the bigger picture re: splitting of resources.