Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save File / Console Patches

Yep. It appears the "cheaper damages" thing only affects owned cars and I seem to be getting less xp. Just finished 1st in a full lobby after starting last (Zonda Street, everyone crashed) and I only got 1,500 xp even with an Underdog X3, where before the patch, I got that with only 5 people in the lobby

Yep. It appears the "cheaper damages" thing only affects owned cars and I seem to be getting less xp. Just finished 1st in a full lobby after starting last (Zonda Street, everyone crashed) and I only got 1,500 xp even with an Underdog X3, where before the patch, I got that with only 5 people in the lobby

Haha, I was in that race.

Microsoft is out of Palo Alto California, they will release the patch whenever they feel like it. Usually after 9am West Coast time on Tuesdays. 

TUSMBOX said:

Haha, I was in that race.

Really? Whats your PSN? I've raced a lot of that lobby quite regularly. I would have stayed but I kept getting kicked or signed out of PSN. I only have this problem in GAS

Same as my username here.

And I've been getting kicked out of lobbies pretty often myself. I'm assuming it's a side effect of the attack.

Getting kicked from PSN, probably but losing connection to lobbies has been happening since I got the game 3 weeks ago. With how quick I've been getting kicked, yeah it's probably from the attack. I usually last 10 or so races and host changes before it happens. Anyway, see you on the track. I mainly do Street & Touring but if Endurance and Open Wheel gets more active I'll start doing them

Online racing for you. You have the SP players who think the way the AI behave is normal, then you have the people running time trials thinking everyone brakes at the same point and take the same lines. Racing is a lot different to trying to set a fast lap

@ Rob(in) and Batman :)

This happens in every racing game. A way to a have clean races is to have as many fair and fast friends on your list. I try to add at least 1 name every day. So when i start the game i always have a guy/s to join to.

I know coll off servers are not the anwer, but u can have great races there too. And before u say its time trial, its not. Time trial is single player.

I also hope that in near future there gonna be some filtering and noobs just leave the game, known bad guys will be kicked immediately. In Grid1 we had a group of evenly matched friends playing together every day and for hours no one was able to spoil our fun.

Codies could also help a bit if they would rethink MP. There are some ways to improve the online experience for people who just wanna race fair.

The only way to avoid all the misery is to play collisions OFF. That way you avoid any intentional or unintentional collisions even between friends. Especially when you play all assists off like we do. Otherwise you'll always have Rosberg/Hamilton issues...."You push, no you close the door, etc.... When you race collisions off it's the best one who wins!

Xbox patch is on. Only 5 MB.

So far I'm stucked on loading screen on which normally you choose saves except I can't press anything and screen is empty without saves to choose. Can only go to dasboard.

edit.

Forget about it, after restarting game saves are restored, bugged  cars with 0 credits worth and lev.1 still are 'untouchable' thou. Can't use them, can't sell them to free garage slots (got some internall error message). 

I'm far from full satisfaction but at least we can continue our game progress but reall Codies, you should at least give DLC's for free foll all this save files crap.

It's a totally different matter when you race with someone you know/trust. I won't get angry if i get pushed off track by mate's mistake from time to time, he will apologize and we gonna keep on having fun.

Coll off is great way to learn the track thou, without the need off doing boring(IMO) time trials/challenges.

I just got a patch, 5mb.... i got time trail installed now on X360 but not sure about corrupt files, my file did not need a fix so i cant comment on that issue or if it was resolved.

Confirmed: I just downloaded a patch on Xbox 360 & my prior corrupted game save appears to be fully restored now (my single-player career progress is still intact & the cars I had in my online garage are still there). I can finally pick up where I left off over a month ago. I hope this corrupt save issue stays fixed now.

LewisBCR6 said:

Bugged cars are still bugged?

Goddamnit...

Loore clearly stated multiple times that you have to trigger an autosave for them to debug.. lol

I never saw anything about that anywhere. He just said it'd 'fix them', not that I'd have to make the game save a few times before they fix.

Still, it's either GAS or The Crew. Since the patch is out, I'll probably play with friends later on today once they get home from work/college. The Crew is buggy as hell anyway.

Thankfully it works on xbox too. Game no longer freezes if you use them. Thanks. So it looks that most what should be fixed is fixed. only some better random rotation on weekly challenges would be nice.

LewisBCR6 said:

Bugged cars are still bugged?

Goddamnit...

Loore clearly stated multiple times that you have to trigger an autosave for them to debug.. lol

I never saw anything about that anywhere. He just said it'd 'fix them', not that I'd have to make the game save a few times before they fix.

Still, it's either GAS or The Crew. Since the patch is out, I'll probably play with friends later on today once they get home from work/college. The Crew is buggy as hell anyway.

You get a beta invite for the crew ?

I can't use my own cars before and after of this patch on PS3.

If I buy a car and this sell price is 0€ I can't use. When I start a race with the car, the game crash.