Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save File / Console Patches

Thank you Codemasters        just got patch on 360 and my save was restored .all is right with the word.

Thanks again.

wish my save was restored. Especially now with the upgrades really making a differwnce. Sucks to start over with the bottom of the barrel after waiting so long for that damn patch. 

why is yours not working most other peoples are. sorry to hear your starting again.

I can't use my own cars before and after of this patch on PS3.

If I buy a car and this sell price is 0€ I can't use. When I start a race with the car, the game crash.

Just reload the save. They fix themselves after you do.

You know, I'm starting to think that the impact ratings were turned off in playlist events, as opposed to them not working. If you've noticed, there's no longer an impact rating bonus after a playlist race.

They should turn them on, give say a 1,000xp & credits to people in white and the people yellow or under get negative money?

Another thing, sponsors seem glitched now. I just lead three laps online, start to finish, but my sponsor only gave credit for one lap lead.

TUSMBOX said:
Another thing, sponsors seem glitched now. I just lead three laps online, start to finish, but my sponsor only gave credit for one lap lead.
Did that ever work? I assumed it was lead a lap in a race event, but only get credited with 1. Its how it works in Career

Yeah, but it had to be a full lap, not just crossing the line in first. I've gotten credit for 3 or 4 laps, sometimes five if I'm lucky.

Seem like people aren't getting disqualified from races any more (360). Before the patch they got DQd if they didn't move for a certain amount of time. Now they're left sitting on the grid ghosted for the whole race. Which led me to do some wild swerving to avoid them until I realised what was going on. DQing was good.

Seem like people aren't getting disqualified from races any more (360). Before the patch they got DQd if they didn't move for a certain amount of time. Now they're left sitting on the grid ghosted for the whole race. Which led me to do some wild swerving to avoid them until I realised what was going on. DQing was good.

yes its still working I stopped to add a friend on xbox and come back I was DQd for not driving (after patch) but if you pause the game the car will drive but very slow on track.

If I buy a car and this sell price is 0€ I can't use. When I start a race with the car, the game crash.

How? Copy  in a USB and paste again the save file in the console and run the game?

1. copy save on PS plus or USB
2. delete save on PS3
3. reinstall save from PS Plus or USB
4. start the game
5. Pray

@batman1297‌ Honestly I have no clue as my friends and I only play in custom lobbies with "collisions OFF" in order to avoid all the "criminals" :)

For Codemasters:
https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/505065081000820736

This is how you treat your fans and paying customers.  And this^ was just because there was a release day install issue that was resolved within a day or so and could be worked around (though from what I read it was a bit complicated to do so). 

If you want to keep your fans, keep people looking forward to and spending money on your products when they come out, you need to do at least SOMETHING when you have a major screw up like this corrupt file b.s.  You're a business, I get that.  And you can do what ever want.  We certainly can't make you do anything.  Thankfully, you can't make me buy your games either.  Thank you for finally getting the patch out.  But as I've said before, if you aren't willing to show even a minor gesture of appreciation for our patience, then I'm done buying Codemasters games new.  I'll wait until it's been out for a few months to make sure there's no major issues left in the game and then look for a used copy to make sure none of the money goes to you.

It's within your power, and costs you NOTHING, to put on some kind of XP boost weekend, or week, or month.  And you would sacrifice very little by providing the bonus XP dlc to those of us who were affected, and would gain a great deal of goodwill in return. 

How? Copy  in a USB and paste again the save file in the console and run the game?
No, just ... literally, restart the game. It did this to me. I loaded the game after the patch and it said my Boss Mustang sold for $0. I quit to dashboard, reloaded the same file, and then it had a sell price of about $37,000-ish or something.

I think it was relentless who suggested I do this because I complained the cars were still busted but apparently just loading the save file again fixes it.

Not sure if I am the only one, but, I am getting awfully nervous about this patch because I have been playing the he time trials and the game has locked up about half a dozen times now. Completely freezes and have to do a hard shut down because it just FREEZES.  If any one else is experiencing rhis please share so I know I am not the only one. Playing on PS3.

been racing today (xbox 360) me and friends had to back out of to races events after AI cars didn't start the race just stayed on the start line. we would finish the race and let the end timer finish but the AI cars just keep saying racing so we backed out and started again.

Patch is working good so far. The only thing I have noticed is peoples "clean/dirty" color isnt changing. Ive raced 20+ clean races since the patch and havent gone from green to white. There was a player in the room last night crashing EVERYONE for 5 races before he got kicked and his status was white. PLEASE FIX THIS BEFORE ALL THE CRASHERS REALIZE THEY ARENT BEING FLAGGED DIRTY.

Patch is working good so far. The only thing I have noticed is peoples "clean/dirty" color isnt changing. Ive raced 20+ clean races since the patch and havent gone from green to white. There was a player in the room last night crashing EVERYONE for 5 races before he got kicked and his status was white. PLEASE FIX THIS BEFORE ALL THE CRASHERS REALIZE THEY ARENT BEING FLAGGED DIRTY.

was you host the lobby as you can turn it on and off.

@SMALMSLEY Were you playing online? I was talking about the new time trials, but seems to be all kinds of new bugs since patch. The exclamation points colours dont cahange any more for the better or worse and freezing on challanges also? Scarey, hope it dont start crashing and corrupting again. Sucks

online.

SWALMSLEY said:

was you host the lobby as you can turn it on and off.
Not in playlist events.