Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save File / Console Patches

i was hearing of all these game save issues and lucky not to have any until today after getting a car to a max level of 99 my game save is now broken i have lost faith with codemaster even there emails claim this will be fixed in no time yet people waiting 2 weeks this is just not good enough and everyone who has got addons or packs from xbox should ask for a refund like i will honest i feel this type of attitude by the game company makes me feel i will never waste my money on a codemaster game again thanks

game save losses

racenet website issues

not having a easy in game way to add friends or add members to raceclub

upgrades not being on car after relog

these are just some of the many problems this game has and i have to say codemasters has been worst company i have ever seen trying to correct this

here is a idea if the game is not working how about you do not bring it out for you its all just about money for us the gamer its about wasted time hours we should have put in to a game that deserves our time sorry for rant but like many other gamers i honest just feel this is not good enough

I would like to know how and where you got this list and how reliable that source is. I havent seen any list of what is to be fixed? Not doubting you just curious. I think they shoild have fixed the big issue that stopped us from playing also. That should have been what they were working on. And if this list is true and then they release this fix, what happens when it still occurs? Will they try again or just leave it alone and go onto the next release of another game and screw all of us again like they have with previous fixes? When will a review site or another form of media say somerhing about these issues also? Why has noone said anything yet except for us people who put faith into this company that now seems to have said screw it we got rheir money.

Keep in mind people, They didn't have to tell us a damn thing. And they could have released the patch anyway with the same existing problems. Again be great full for a company that actually communicates with their customers and tries to fixes the issues. EA doesn't care about their customers, they don't listen and they don't fix anything. ETX actually took 6 months to release a patch that made the NASCAR game worse than it was. There are a lot of Injustices in the World, This Game and Codemasters are the least of my worries. Thanks for the update @Loore, your candor has not fallen completely on def ears. 

saxerrts said:
@crazytrainZ28.  Guess it mayyers who you talk to but the rep i spoke to told me you have to have less than 8 percent of trophys. And since i had quite a bit more they told me CM would have to give me the refund. I explained I did everything and started over several times before attemptimg to get a refumd and womt have those trophys when I restart and he said didnt matter. Less than 8 percent is max for refumd..

@saxerrts If your representative is a total ass and gives you the crock of shit trophy % excuse then either ask to speak to a supervisor or call back and get a new representitve... They cannot sell you a defective product and you are entitled to a refund... I am also in the US.

I cant help wondering how things would have turned out differently if this had been Forza 5 on the launch of the XBoxOne. Cant see Microsoft letting Turn10 let that slide for two months somehow. Even though MS rejected the patch (as it looked to potentially create as big a problem as it was intended to fix), I'm amazed they allow the product to be contined to be sold bearing their name and logo.
CM have a huge task ahead. Not only to fix alot of coding wrongs, but also to regain the faith and trust of the cosumer base that keeps them in business. I suggest they start by giving serious re-consideration to some of the replies that we have seen on here regarding the possibility of  gifting DLC as way of recompense for what is essentially a very flawed product.

as of 9th September, i officially wont care anymore as i have pre ordered destiny as well as the rest of the world.

Hummm... Like if all race adicts would all buy a "Space hero big adventure" game !

Yea right ! Lol

They should be more concerned by other racing games coming than by destiny. :)

Any well done race game that have a descent "Club" system and realistic handling will be a hard opponent.

Thanka for the imfo. And as far as they have given us imfo and EA never did, I do not buy any EA products because of other issues with their company. I think that most people have been very patient and put a lot of faith in a company that has released the last two ego engine games with MAJOR ISSUES. I must admit I didnt play grid 2 online very much and did not have any bugs. But that does not exxuse the fact that I knew of them and STILL purchased this game in good faith thay it would not have them. I have not been able ro play this game for several weeks now because of it corrupting for the THIRD time and me not wanting to start over again and expecting that the fix would be SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.I am not saying that I think this game is a toral loss YET. But i  am saying it is unbelievable that it has taken them SOOOO long when the issue arose almost immediately.  Put faith they knew what they were doing and they have now taken that faith away and it will be another game maker I will now steer clear from because of this. As I said in an earlier post, I am going to speak with my wallet and then and only then will they listen of enough people do the same. They were my favorite games all the way back to the PS1 days and it may mean I might miss out on a good game but with no concessions from them for this egregious error, my money will go elsewhere from now on. I also purchased 2 of the 3 DLC s that have been released so its not like I am bitc@*$@ for no reason. 

as of 9th September, i officially wont care anymore as i have pre ordered destiny as well as the rest of the world.

Hummm... Like if all race adicts would all buy a "Space hero big adventure" game !

Yea right ! Lol

Any well done race game that have a descent "Club" system and realistic handling will be a hard opponent.

There's a game coming out called "The Crew" on next gen in a couple of months that looks good ;)

Yea right ! Lol

im not a racing game addict, however racing is my favourite game type.  check out my psn profile MONSTERDADHELP, i play varied games and have over 280 platnums. 

again people making assumptions just because im on a codies forum.

and yes rob,  the crew, driveclub and project cars all look awesome, i will be getting all 3 and migrating the club into those games.

but right now im arranging a monster racers fire team for destiny on our forum.

im a huge borderlands fan and destiny looks very much like borderlands but on a much grander scale.

i will be still be racing with the club after destiny comes out but probably only once or twice a week as oppose to every night.

Reset in Grid 2 now I have a team on Autosport.Four members,three have been reset and my best driver has just messaged my telling me that he Hhs also been reset and also the saves are corrupt and does not want to play this anymore.Dude was a beast on Forza,Grid and Grid 2.Nice job NOT.

now i am very angry...  Have lost my savegame and i am unable to join racenet challenge in game ... Ps3.  

What wrong Loore?  How hard can it be to program that things properly? 

That makes no fun........ 

nothing Works... F1 2013, dirt3, grid autosport...... I cant believe this....think i dont wanna buy a cm game in the Future its like this.....

I set up a racenet account and sent invites to another psn handle my son uses and he has a scroll saying he has an invite but cant join? Im not sure if iread that was one of the dozens of fixes that were listed but its been like that for a month now. And still unable to join. Another frustrating example of how the game is not funcrioning the way its supposed to.

After being reset 3 times with about 600 races gone I can completely understand all the frustration. That being said.... this is a damned fun game! Cant wait for the patch so I dont have to make multiple backups of my current saves. Just a suggestion to CM, perhaps make a way that players can give there e-mail address so that you can send a

message once this is all fixed. Could result in scorned players returning.

@justbiglee‌...... just wondered whether you have any updates re the console patch.  Loore seemed hopeful it would be going back to MS and Sony sometime this week.  Thanks in advance

@justbiglee‌...... just wondered whether you have any updates re the console patch.  Loore seemed hopeful it would be going back to MS and Sony sometime this week.  Thanks in advance

I think we'll never have a patch for consoles we're just being fooled. I hope I'm wrong but...

I checked with the guys in studio last night for you, we're just waiting on the all clear from Microsoft and the PS3 one is now scheduled in and has a live date.

You'll have to forgive me for not sharing that date though, I'd hate to post it up and then have something go wrong at the last minute. I'll let you know as soon as I know they've gone live. :) 

I checked with the guys in studio last night for you, we're just waiting on the all clear from Microsoft and the PS3 one is now scheduled in and has a live date.

You'll have to forgive me for not sharing that date though, I'd hate to post it up and then have something go wrong at the last minute. I'll let you know as soon as I know they've gone live. :) 

thank you @Justbiglee

@justbiglee‌ Thanks for giving us hope.... o:)

@justbiglee‌ I checked with the guys in studio last night for you, we're just waiting on the all clear from Microsoft and the PS3 one is now scheduled in and has a live date.

You'll have to forgive me for not sharing that date though, I'd hate to post it up and then have something go wrong at the last minute. I'll let you know as soon as I know they've gone live. 

Does that mean this week?

just re-read that, microsoft not given the all clear yet,sounds like the patch is going to get sent back AGAIN!

Dirt Showdown should never have been

Grid 2 just stuffed

Grid AS Day 50 and still waiting for patch

Dirt 2, 8 years still not fixed start line glitch

Don't hold your breath guys

And yet they must fix this 1 or how can we trust them to write code for the new engine. Oh that's right they have to build a new engine for XB1 and PS4 Holy Crap more teething problems coming guys.