SIM Dashboard - Highly customizable Companion App for Android (works with PC,PS4,XBOX)

This is, no doubt, the best sim dash app I ever seen and used, Stryder, thanks a lot for putting your efforts to make this app better every time. I starter to create clusters for my assetto corsa's laferrari and nissan GTR, using the picture of the original clusters as a background, and the sky is the limit on this app.
StryderIT, when you have a chance, please add telemetry for oil temp and pressure. I wish I could make the ones in my ferrar working. Ill post pictures. Keep up the great work.

I installed the app on my android device, configured it and working like a charm
there is 1 issue though with fuel levels - it gives me for instance -94kg when i have 20Kg loaded. I tried removing the widget then adding it, restarting the app, even stopping starting the UDP on f1 2017, still the same

i choose different widget (additional fuel level), same issue

am on PS4

Hi guys, I've got some designs for Assetto Corsa to be used on Sim Dashboard Pro. Please don't forget to also download the background, and maybe, fine tune the gauges position according to your phone in place. Hope you like it. Webb.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2I3pzx0H4UobE1VdEhMTndjZWs?usp=sharing

Version 2.1.1 of the app is now available, with these changes:
  • New widget for F1 2017: Fuel mix as number (you can also add brackets around the number like the in game display shows them using the prefix and suffix option in the customization options of the widget)
  • New feature for PC Users only: Map buttons on your wheel/keyboard/input device to switch between pages of the app (On the consoles this is not possible, because the input devices cannot be readout)
  • New LED Mode pattern for LED Bars: Low LED's: off, Medium and High LED's: Left -> Right
  • New LED Mode pattern for LED Bars: Low LED's: off, Medium: Left -> Right, High are turned on at once
  • You can now also show the DRS Active Status on the Low LED's of your LED Bars.

I have created two GIF's to give you an idea about the new features.

1. The button mapping feature
In this example I have mapped the buttons on the top of the wheel (K and PL) to switch between the pages. But it's up to you which buttons you want to use. If you have multiple Android devices you can also map buttons for each of them

2. The new shift light pattern
This shows the new LED Mode pattern where the High LED's (blue in this example) are turned on at once. The medium ones (red) are turned on in Left -> Right direction. If DRS would be activated you can turn on the 5 LED's on the very left
Make sure to adjust the min and max thresholds of the LED Bar. E.g. ~55% for the minimum threshold and ~85% for the maximum)

I have tried it on my end with different cars and Telemetry settings, but was not able to reproduce it. Maybe you can write me an E-Mail to info@stryder-it.de so we can discuss it in detail. Maybe there is some way to reproduce it on my machine.

TARJAM said:
Am on PS4 .. rpm led lights also (blue ones) do not go beyond 2 .. 
Just enter the edit mode, select the widget and open the customization options (green icon). There you can adjust the min and max thresholds of the widget. If you want the blue lights to appear sooner reduce the max threshold. The default is 95% of the maximum rpm. So just reduce it to 85% or whatever suits you best.

@StryderIT do you think you could add the Differential percentage as a widget? As that's also adjustable in race in the MFD

Would love to see this on iOS. What are the minimum requirements for android? I think I have an old phone somewhere, but I think it’s still running Ice Cream Sandwich lol  

@StryderIT do you think you could add the Differential percentage as a widget? As that's also adjustable in race in the MFD
This data is not avaialble in the telemetry of F1 2017, so I cant add it, sorry.

Would love to see this on iOS. What are the minimum requirements for android? I think I have an old phone somewhere, but I think it’s still running Ice Cream Sandwich lol  
The minimum requirement is Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - Android API Level 16, Ice Cream Sandwich is the predecessor and not supported (older Android versions are missing required features in the Android API). You can of course check if there is an alternative ROM for your phone.

StryderIT said:
This data is not avaialble in the telemetry of F1 2017, so I cant add it, sorry.

The minimum requirement is Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - Android API Level 16, Ice Cream Sandwich is the predecessor and not supported (older Android versions are missing required features in the Android API). You can of course check if there is an alternative ROM for your phone.
Thanks, unfortunately it’s a really old phone and it never had a strong ROM support. I’m currently on a iPhone 7 Plus.

Is there a site where all different layouts are shown and shared in one place?
It's a great app...  but the hardest part is finding and choosing a layout that I like ;)   

Is there a site where all different layouts are shown and shared in one place?
It's a great app...  but the hardest part is finding and choosing a layout that I like ;)   
Not at the moment, I will add something like that later. For now you can use the Google Image Search (if you found an image it also has an option to find similar images if I remember right)
Raalte said:
Hey. Great app. Will there be more Xbox one games supported in the future? Like Dirt 4/Rally. Thnx in advance 
That depends on the game developers. They must include telemetry in their games. Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally come without telemetry support on the consoles. So you must ask Codemasters to add that feature first.
Project Cars 2 is the next game which will have a telemetry interface.
Ça marche comment? Pourquoi et telle pas en français 
I'm sorry I don't speak french, but you can check out the help pages and translate them http://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/help.php?lang=en_US Google Chrome has an included translation mechanism which can translates the whole page.

StryderIT said:

Is there an iOS version planned?