SIM Dashboard - Highly customizable Companion App for Android (works with PC,PS4,XBOX)

gvegas66 said:
daemun said:
gvegas66 said:
@StryderIT is there a way have the current lap time flash and then freeze for a couple of seconds after completing a lap? 
Can always just add last lap time above current lap time. I use purple(best), last and current delta best. 
Yes this was my first thought but I am running out of space, so many great widgets! I only need to see that time briefly so I thought this would be a great addition. 
Ok, I'll add a feature to show the last lap time for some (selectable) seconds when a lap has been finished and some further options to customize the behaviour.

StryderIT said:
gvegas66 said:
daemun said:
gvegas66 said:
@StryderIT is there a way have the current lap time flash and then freeze for a couple of seconds after completing a lap? 
Can always just add last lap time above current lap time. I use purple(best), last and current delta best. 
Yes this was my first thought but I am running out of space, so many great widgets! I only need to see that time briefly so I thought this would be a great addition. 
Ok, I'll add a feature to show the last lap time for some (selectable) seconds when a lap has been finished and some further options to customize the behaviour.
Awesome thanks! 

Would it be possible to add in the next update a PIT indicator, to show if Pit is available (RED if your team mate is in, GREEN for you). 

Raalte said:
StryderIT said:
Raalte said:

Mine doesn't unfortunately. To test I selected red as active color and green as inactive color.
The icon however shows red as inactive color and the default yellow as active. If I change the active to blue, the inactive becomes blue.

https://ibb.co/bHgUPQ
https://ibb.co/gpgw4Q
Allright, I was able to reproduce it now. I will fix that in the next update.

Thnx mate.

Thnx for the update mate. The fuel icon colors works now as intended.

I now regret only buying pro for F1 2017. Isn't there a possibility to get a discount for the full package if you already have pro for a few games. I also was thinking to get it for pCars and F1 2016 but then my total is over €15 for just 4 games. 

@StryderIT thanks again for making an awesome app even better. Great update, you can see how much you care in the details. 

StryderIT absolutely brilliant app! 5+ Stars!

Would it be possible to implement a "Live Delta Time" to the car in front and behind during race, or at the very least a "Static Delta Time" at each sector interval as the game does? Preferably both.
I find this info very critical in F1, especially during 50%-100% race distances where strategies have to be tweaked on the fly relative to the pace of the cars.
Thx in Advance!

All the Fuel widgets that calculate averages do t work. Only liters and percentage left work. Before the update they worked fine. Now they all stay at 0.

F1 2017 Xbox One

Edit: now in the next race in hungary they do work. On Silverstone they didn't. Strange. 

StryderIT said:
Is there an iOS version planned?
No, sorry. The app is heavily based on Android drawing / user interface stuff so this will take too much time.
Nooooooo damn. I would have loved an IOS version

https://ibb.co/b05Tt6
https://ibb.co/fpBq6R

Vettel inspired dash. Bottom bar is fuel, not ERS, obviously.  Did not have room to indicate what widgets are on screen. Left side timings top to bottom, live delta, current lap, last lap, best lap. Easy to understand once you use for a couple races.  White overlay for wheel lock and spin. 

It already does this.. 

ZenRazo said:
StryderIT absolutely brilliant app! 5+ Stars!

Would it be possible to implement a "Live Delta Time" to the car in front and behind during race, or at the very least a "Static Delta Time" at each sector interval as the game does? Preferably both.
I find this info very critical in F1, especially during 50%-100% race distances where strategies have to be tweaked on the fly relative to the pace of the cars.
Thx in Advance!

Created two dashboards. One is for the main race and the other I use for TT or qualification.
It doesn't show speed or RPM. I have that on my TV. On the dash you see the wheel lock (right carframe) and wheel spin (left carframe). It is shown as a red block behind the tyre. I also wanted to show the current gear to get a quick peek in what gear the car is.

F1_SIM_Dashboard_main main

F1_SIM_Dashboard_timings timings

Hello.

I'm from Brazil and I would like to ask a question. I installed the APP and I can use it very well. great APP by the way.

But it only works when I'm on PS4 on wifi. I wanted to use the PS4 in the cable network, but I put the IP there in UDP telemetry and it does not communicate. Can anyone help me make this work?

Hello.

I'm from Brazil and I would like to ask a question. I installed the APP and I can use it very well. great APP by the way.

But it only works when I'm on PS4 on wifi. I wanted to use the PS4 in the cable network, but I put the IP there in UDP telemetry and it does not communicate. Can anyone help me make this work?
Hello,

some games on consoles seem to output their telemetry data only on the WiFi interface. I'm not sure if this is design, maybe to prevent duplicate packets (if both WiFi and LAN are connected at the same time, if thats possible).
But I think this question can only be answered by Codemasters.

Update
The latest version of the app has a new feature which is worth mentioning. You can now display the Names of the Driver ahead and behind. With the already available Information for those Opponents (Penalties, relative Distance to own car and Delta Time to own car) one can create some useful information screens for a race session. :)

hey there, great app btw.

I've got one question:

Is there any widget responsible for showing us recommended shift?

I'm looking for dashboard made for F1 2017.

Someone has it?

Someone could send me a QR code for this?

Could I use this across multiple android devices at once, such as 2 tablets to act as 1 big dash?
Yes, thats possible.
You can use multiple devices at the same time and put some of your widgets on one tablet and some others on the second one.

Does this app have to work through WiFi or can you run a usb from you phone to pc to relay the information

solidious said:
Does this app have to work through WiFi or can you run a usb from you phone to pc to relay the information
You can also use a USB Connection if your Android Phone has USB Tethering capabilities. The PC Pairing Wizard in the App guides you through the setup.

How do you map a button on your steering wheel to change the page with different telemetry on can't find how to do it thank you in advance

solidious said:
How do you map a button on your steering wheel to change the page with different telemetry on can't find how to do it thank you in advance
In the App Settings, find the Tab Controllers, then click on Edit Controller Assignment. In the Dialog, select your Input device from the list (If you are a PC user make sure that you have paired your PC and that the SIM Dashboard PC Application is currently running) or select F1 2018 Buttons if you are playing on PS4/Xbox, select the Action (e.g. switch to next Page) and finally click on Assign. Now press the desired button on your Wheel / Controller / Keyboard and it's assigned.

If you are an existing user of the app, make sure to update to the latest version of the Android App (2.8.0.2). If you are playing on the PC, also update the PC Application to 2.8.0.1. Both updates were released today and fix issues on the new Paul Ricard track and when using the Broadcast telemetry option of the game.

f12018.
Hi,  I have a friend who lives in Holland, hes downloaded this app and for some reason its just not syncing at all. The I.P. is correct, hes playing on ps4 and has a samsung S7.  Could the phone be blocking the connection.

A request too,  would it be possible to add the next pit stop tyre selection? In game its rubbish.

Regarding the connection:
- maybe another Telemetry application installed on the Phone does already use the port exclusively and block SIM Dashboard from using it? You could try to check that, by temporarily uninstalling the other application
- You can try to enable the broadcast mode in the in-game telemetry options, just in case the entered IP Address is wrong (just to make sure)
- maybe switch the connection mode of the PS4 (if you are connected via lan cable, use wifi and vice versa), to make sure that the game does not output the data on the wrong port.

Regarding the next tire data:
This is not available in the telemetry stream, sorry.