SIM Dashboard - Highly customizable Companion App for Android (works with PC,PS4,XBOX)

@StryderIT
for the Online Live Rankings there is any solution for the id psn of friends which I play with?

Anyone in CODEMASTERS Develop team could do anything for integrate in app the id psn of friends at least?

7a1f215844e2a9606ced184d2ea2bf2bjpg

@StryderIT
for the Online Live Rankings there is any solution for the id psn of friends which I play with?
No, this data is not provided by the game, for privacy reasons on the PS4 platform.

This is an excerpt from the UDP Specification of Codemasters

This is a list of participants in the race. If the vehicle is controlled by AI, then the name will be the driver name. If this is a multiplayer game, the names will be the Steam Id on PC, or the LAN name if appropriate. On Xbox One, the names will always be the driver name, on PS4 the name will be the LAN name if playing a LAN game, otherwise it will be the driver name.

Here is the latest info about the driver naming on PS4 from the Codemasters staff:

Hoo said:
Lopensky said:

• Driver information should now be correct in online sessions
  • Player names should no longer corrupt in online sessions
  • Final telemetry info should now send
Can you please be more specific and give us more info about these 3 points? Just to know what has been done and what we have to expect :)

[...]

2. This is the issue where you'd get "Player_" over-writing the first part someone's gamertag. The fix is to now only show "Player" without the other half of the gamertag being present.

[...]

Source: https://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/354931/#Comment_354931

The tire wear bar already changes it's color according to the colors which are also used in the in-game MFD.

For the text widgets I'll add an option to colorize them according to the tire temperatures and so on as well.

Hi @StryderIT
yesterday I tried the app in free practice sessions online. We were 19, the names shown, as well as the colors of the dots, have remained unchanged from before, so always "player" with yellow and gray colors.
Furthermore, the times were completely wrong.
I had a time of 1.22.xxx and in the global ranking of the app reported 1.24.xxx, while even the lap times  were wrong (a few thousandths of a second, but they differed from those of the game).
Another thing, regarding the tire consumption of the widget you suggested. Could you have a consumption from 0 to 100 and not 100 to 0?
Thank you

In the customization options of the tire wear widgets you can select to change the scale from 100-0 to 0-100.
Just select them one by one (tire wear bar widgets and the tire wear text widgets) and change the Reverse scale option.

No idea about the player names, but you could kill the app and restart before a new session if you think there is still old data around. Usually the data transmitted from the game is displayed 1:1, so the app should reflect the same info as the game.
However If you see situations where data does not match tell me a sequence how to reproduce them on my end and I can investigate.

Excellent app, worth the money for pro (on 17 and 18).

One request, in the timetable layout, can you add an option to have the players row highlighted or with a different background? It's quite difficult to quickly pick out your info. 

Perfect app, esspecially the option to switch screens. Tested this today and works like a charm. F1 screen looks just like the one in game. Couldn't be better.

Indeed, I also enjoy the app, it's cool on F1 2018! A big "Cheers!" to it's creators!
And they're very available, I had a problem, mailed them and they answered back to me really quick!
I couldn't managed yet this switch screen on my G29 wheel, but anyway don't have enough buttons on it for this on the wheel, they're all assigned to something, I guess I'll add a numpad for extra buttons available.
Anyway, my fav feature on app, is the real time gap between ahead and behind drivers!
I understand that I may use multiple devices for it. What's the trick for this, cause the IP is different, can I add more IP or it's about that broadcast, how can I do it?

ramurel said:

I understand that I may use multiple devices for it. What's the trick for this, cause the IP is different, can I add more IP or it's about that broadcast, how can I do it?
I'm also interested in how to fix that because with the tyre situation I like to have that screen open constantly.

matthad said:
One request, in the timetable layout, can you add an option to have the players row highlighted or with a different background? It's quite difficult to quickly pick out your info. 
I agree, a configurable background or some other sort of highlighting the player's row wont hurt. I'll put that on my todo list!

ramurel said:

I'm also interested in how to fix that because with the tyre situation I like to have that screen open constantly.
If you are playing on PS4/XBOX you need to enable the Broadcast mode in the in-game telemetry options. Depending on your router this may run slower and add lag to the data readout, because Broadcasts are handled much slower by the router than normal network packets and some routers even slow these type of packets down, because they think that the large number of broadcast packets is a flood attack.
So if you are on one of the consoles and want to use multiple Android devices at the same time, just give it a try and see how it works for you with your specific wifi hardware.

If you are playing on the PC you can just pair multiple Android devices with your PC and all of them receive the data from the game without using broadcasts.

I have a question about multiple pages on app screen!
Now I use 2 pages on app and I can switch with a tap on the screen and works just fine.
But I tried to add another page, a race "time table" ( there is one in the Built-in section and also  on Community design) and can't switch between pages anymore and it's curious, that design have only 10 widgets in it, those 2 I already use have more widgets . 
Any problem with that built-in Time table design?
I'm on f12018 on PS4!

The time table widget handles the touch gestures itself, to provide the ability to scroll the time table list up and down. So the single tap to switch pages does not work when you click in the area of the time table widget.
You can instead use the normal swipe gesture to switch from a page with a full screen time table to another page.

I'll see if I can fix that, so that the time table does only react on vertical swipe gestures but not on single taps, so the single tap can be used to switch pages in combination with the time table.

Oh, the left and right swipe gesture, didn't knew about it, knew the tap only ( I'm almost new in the app), I'll check, thank you very much ! If the swipe work, don't bother add a tap, IMO.
I'll let you know about it ASAP!
Late edit: tested the swipe, it works just fine, I guess you should leave it like that, IMO, you're right , the tap may interfere with scrolling up and down on that time table!

One more detail, please !
I am going to use for races 4 pages in the app!
There is any way to put them in a particular order from left to right? I have them all 4 in the order I created them, but I'd like to swap them in a particular order, to have easier access in race. ( Now the most "popular" and useful are first and fourth and have to put them near, to get quick access)
Thanks!

Have a problem to find a particular item for the design and I'm thinking of that "Fuel mix" you can see on screen in the game !
I just can't figure out which one it is in the app, I choosed many from the "Fuel" in app, but couldn't find one that match with the in-game "Fuel mix"
Any help here ?
Thanks !

The current fuel mix, from your image [3] Rich is here:
- [3] : Fuel -> General -> Fuel Mix (the numeric one. In the options of this widget you can add prefix text "[" and suffix text "]")

- Rich : Fuel -> General -> Fuel Mix (the text one)

- +1.09 Laps : There is no exact match for this data, because Codemasters does not provide it! The most similar widget is:
Fuel -> Calculated -> Additional Laps at End of Race

This uses the remaining fuel level, the average fuel consumption (multiple ones are selectable: overall, last lap, current and last lap, .. ) and calculates how many additional laps can be driven after the race has ended.

Again: This tries to do the same like the in-game one, but it does not show the exact same value, because the in-game one uses an unknown smoothing algorithm and average.

Yes, that value I wanted to have on my app screen, that "+1.09" which can be seen in the game telemetry screen.. I tested all of the available fuel widgets from the app and no one match !
Well, thanks anyway !
PS: I checked in app. You mean it's "Calculated- Calculated rem. Laps"? That's the one? I don't have exactly that one you named! At Calculated I have for F1 2018 PS 4 the following:
-Avg fuel/lap
-Consumption last lap
-Avg Consumption current lap
-Calculated rem. laps
-Remaining fuel End of Race

On the Xbox One X especially in Online races the telemetry stops working either mid session or not at all. I think there seems to be an issue with the game sending data to the app online on Xbox One X

How did you get your phone on the f1 wheel