SIM Dashboard - Highly customizable Companion App for Android (works with PC,PS4,XBOX)

The recent update of the app added support for F1 2020, but also has some improvements for previous F1 Titles:

• Impromved Performance of F1 2018, F1 2019 Data Readout
  • Ability to show data of the spectated Car in F1 2019
  • If you got a pro upgrade for f1 2019, you can also use F1 2020 with the latest format

Could be good, but seem to be impossible to get working, at least on Xbox One. Haven't tried on PS4 yet. But with 3 diffrent android devices, no worki.

On 8/9/2020 at 12:28 AM, Raiggu said:

But with 3 diffrent android devices, no worki.

Your problem is most probably somewhere in your network setup (especially the Router).

The data that is send from the Game to the App on your Android Device are UDP Packets.
If you entered the correct Ip (of your Android device) and Port (20777) within the Game and activated the telemetry option, the data goes out on network interface of the Xbox and is then making it's way to the Wifi Access Point (usually your Router).

If the app on three different devices is not receiving the data, it is not being forwarded by your Router to the Android devices.

Possible reasons:

• Xbox is connected via Lan cable, Android Device via Wifi, and the Router is configured to separate these two networks and not allow communication between wired (Lan) and wireless (Wifi).
    -> Check the Router configuration and allow the communication
  • Xbox is connected via Wifi, Android Device as well. Router is maybe configured to run the Wifi in "Guest mode" (or similar name), which does not allow communication of Clients between each other
    -> Change that setting in the Router, to allow the communication

You can also try to connect both to the same (non Guest mode) Wifi, if you cannot find a setting to allow the communication from LAN to Wifi in your Router.

This looks great. I need to clarify something if possible. I can't see myself accessing or using the telemetry data while I'm driving but would the data be stored on my android tablet and be available to see after I've driven a practice session or race? Thank you.

Errrrrr, any comments/ suggestions before I consider downloading. Can I use the data post race?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Scrogs said:

Errrrrr, any comments/ suggestions before I consider downloading. Can I use the data post race?

I do use it when driving the F1 game and love it. See my wheel with a display with SIM Dashboard.  

20200723_133153.thumb.jpg.33ba41ea175f4e224dfd0e6f1f3392ea.jpg

I am on Ps4 and The telemetry data on F1 is only available when racing. But i think @StryderIT can confirm this for sure.

Edited by GioProductions

15 minutes ago, GioProductions said:

I do use it when driving the F1 game and love it. See my wheel with a display with SIM Dashboard.  

20200723_133153.thumb.jpg.33ba41ea175f4e224dfd0e6f1f3392ea.jpg

I am on Ps4 and The telemetry data on F1 is only available when racing. But i think @StryderIT can confirm this for sure.

Thank you for your post. I reckon that I'm going to get it purely for the statto in me. Although how I read the data on my tablet whilst driving might be another issue. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Scrogs said:

Thank you for your post. I reckon that I'm going to get it purely for the statto in me. Although how I read the data on my tablet whilst driving might be another issue. 

What i like also, you can use a button on your wheel or controller, so that if you are using multiply screens, you can swipe between your pages.

For example, i have the 1st screen as you see on my picture, but i have on page 2 the tire temperature info and on page 3 i have the Leaderboard. 

I dont need to touch my display to swipe between pages, but i only need to push a button on my wheel to change from pages.

This is handy if you use a tablet with multiply race info and it is not in hand range to swipe between pages.

Edited by GioProductions
  • Thanks 1

There is a official forum for this great app? I have made some changes to one of the community dashboard. How can i share it with myself for the other phones? I have found i can only share with the community, but the work is not mine, i only did some customization to myself. A note: in the app there is a option to share locally, but it seens the dashboard  images are lost.

1 hour ago, FrankAlexandre said:

There is a official forum for this great app? I have made some changes to one of the community dashboard. How can i share it with myself for the other phones? I have found i can only share with the community, but the work is not mine, i only did some customization to myself. A note: in the app there is a option to share locally, but it seens the dashboard  images are lost.

No special forum for the app as i know, but you can share your (costumized) design with the conmunity in the App and by doing that, you can download it yourself to your other phone for example.  I have it on 1 (wheel) phone (see my picture here above in this topic), but i have it also on a 2nd phone, were i do all my test adjustment first, before saving it to the community, and after that, i download it to the wheel phone as my main Dashboard i use.

Edited by GioProductions