Sign in to follow this  

1st ever PS4 Community Race Livestreamed at January 18th Canada (Sign-up and Interest Thread)

Jthorn97 said:
Jthorn97 said:
Don't want to ruin the party but how is this supposed to be a "community race" when there are just random people signing up? The thing with the PC race was that most of the youtubers came together and did a race. This seems to just be a normal social race. 
The reality is that no big YouTuber wants to race on PS4 right now and i thought it would be just nice to have one race where ppl from different leagues/communities come together, and show that the otherwise very segmented PS4 community can do collective events.

As i said the ultimate goal would be that the top 4 of the 5 miggest leagues compete against each other, but also do not forget the the Youtuber race was also filled with random ppl to get the numbers.
Well I would pick the drivers if that was the case. I would get into contact with drivers from different leagues like AOR, F1Italian, Racestars, PSGL, etc and then do a race. 

If it's "first come, first served" it will only turn out to be a normal social where random people are just signing up. 
All those leagues are in the middle of their seasons and this would be sth. I'd like to bring forward at the end of march

And i stated that if there are more then 20 sign ups then the guys who race in leagues or are active community members are getting priority.

For now it's just getting ppl together from different community background whi are willing to do a one off race against drivers they otherwise would not race. Therefore the "sign-up" approach.

I think it would be great to have @Worntoathread @jinCHEZ and @DauntingConch onboard, to have some of the original beta testers from march on board and also to avoid that this race turns into an AOR Social
Hi Alex, thanks for the mention,  I am however only on xbox so can't participate.  Good luck with it, I think sounds a great idea :-) 

I think it would be great to have @Worntoathread @jinCHEZ and @DauntingConch onboard, to have some of the original beta testers from march on board and also to avoid that this race turns into an AOR Social
Hi Alex, thanks for the mention,  I am however only on xbox so can't participate.  Good luck with it, I think sounds a great idea :-) 
yeah, would be just cool not to get half of AOR racing in here ^^

btw  i think the polls have spoken, Saturday the 18th it is a 50% In Canada

I hope that in the next 10 days we get a lot of sign ups and interest from different leagues to make this an encounter of diverse leagues, groups and racers :smile:

Hi Guys!
This is very Interesting!

Im in, if i can!
I'm an italian Youtuber (Sutil69FU) with 42k subscribers and member of F1Italianteam... a forum with one of the best league i think, MASTER LEAGUE.
I won 3 title.

Nick Psn: Sutil69F1 
Hope see u on the track!

Sutil69FU said:
Hi Guys!
This is very Interesting!

Im in, if i can!
I'm an italian Youtuber (Sutil69FU) with 42k subscribers and member of F1Italianteam... a forum with one of the best league i think, MASTER LEAGUE.
I won 3 title.

Nick Psn: Sutil69F1 
Hope see u on the track!
Incredible!   You are more then welcome to participate and yes F1 italian is well known to me as you guys are maybe the fastest league on PS4 :)  

Of course you are allowed to spread the word and get a few fellow f1 italians to race with us aswell :D

If you are planning to stream PS4 using a PC streaming software (xSplit, OBS), and you wish to give your live coverage some F1 overlay...
please consider to use this small app: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/47591/race-overlay-f1-mini#latest

I can give you something more, with tyres, timings, penalties and pit stops, but I need a place in the race room to update (manually) data from the game director page.

Maybe if you get the numbers you should do 2 races so everyone can be involved in this. I feel it's a bit unfair if people are being left out. :)  
Maybe do them on different days so you can stream them both. 

bax said:
If you are planning to stream PS4 using a PC streaming software (xSplit, OBS), and you wish to give your live coverage some F1 overlay...
please consider to use this small app: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/47591/race-overlay-f1-mini#latest

I can give you something more, with tyres, timings, penalties and pit stops, but I need a place in the race room to update (manually) data from the game director page.
While the overlay is looking pretty good and it would be a nice addition, i think tht it would be too much of an ask for the streamer to constantly update the positions manually.

Maybe if you get the numbers you should do 2 races so everyone can be involved in this. I feel it's a bit unfair if people are being left out. :)  
My time is limited aswell and as for now there would be only two drivers not participating and for those two it would be though luck. IF we have 30+ signups then we could talk about splitting the even, but as fr now everything stays as it is

bax said:

While the overlay is looking pretty good and it would be a nice addition, i think tht it would be too much of an ask for the streamer to constantly update the positions manually.

My time is limited aswell and as for now there would be only two drivers not participating and for those two it would be though luck. IF we have 30+ signups then we could talk about splitting the even, but as fr now everything stays as it is
have you read the link? apparently it can be done by someone else rather than the streamer 

PSN: jake_lfc01
Community involvement : I race in PSGL Formula 2/ PSGL FNAC Admin and i commentate on the F1 League in psgl. I'm an AOR F1 PS4 Racer and Small F1 YouTuber. F1 2016 Beta Tester
Why i should take part on this: I have so much experience being part of this community that I am grateful for. I'd loved to have fun as well for once.

Yeah there's lots of people now signing up that are far better qualified for this than me, so if you could give my seat to one of them I think that's only fair :) if you need any help or anything feel free to contact me (twitter: @theshimassi). Even if it's something as small as being a mod on the stream.

Shimassi said:
Yeah there's lots of people now signing up that are far better qualified for this than me, so if you could give my seat to one of them I think that's only fair :) if you need any help or anything feel free to contact me (twitter: @theshimassi). Even if it's something as small as being a mod on the stream.
This is a sign up thread, ideally we should jave 30+ sign ups and then i will allocate the seats accordingly, so stay signed up mate and we will see how it goes :D

psn: itshope_zboom
involvement: former srl driver thing, played all the f1 games
why: i want to outpace rbos and give him shit on twitter till the end of days

hyderhd said:
psn: itshope_zboom
involvement: former srl driver thing, played all the f1 games
why: i want to outpace rbos and give him **** on twitter till the end of days
Outpace? Didn't you get kicked from SRL for being too slow lol

PSN: Brown9191
Community involvement : i didn't have time ti sign up this season for aor s12, i was in aor s11 ps3
Why i should take part on this: Im clean and fair driver, i love racing with the best 

Hello race friends,

I am a driver in the Race Stars league. I would like to know how i can sign in for the 1st Ever PS4 Community Race. Hope that someone can assist me in this. Please see below my contact info
PSN: Jarlo-Ron010
Email: jarlo@ziggo.nl

PSN: yorkypud1976
Community involvement: New kid on the block
Why Ishould take part on this: Just launched my own YouTube channel YP Racing and want to Race and Learn from the best.

PSN: larsGaming123
Comunity
involvement: Playing F1 Games since F1 2006 championship edition, and i   also watch a lot of league racing when i'm not playing F1 2016. I've not been in a league race championship before, but i want to start league racing
Why i should take part ?: Because i'm a very fast driver. I'm in for fair fights/races. And i also want to getting involved in league racing. I'm also playing F1 games for a 10 years+(Playing since f1 2006 championship edition)

Hello race friends,

I am a driver in the Race Stars league. I would like to know how i can sign in for the 1st Ever PS4 Community Race. Hope that someone can assist me in this. Please see below my contact info
Email: jarlo@ziggo.nl

this one is the sign up thread and on the 16. of January a certain number (19/20) will be chosen to participate in this one so keep an open eye on the thread :)

Btw if we get over 34 sign ups i think two races should be hold at the same time, but i do not think that i can ensure streaming for the 2nd race for those who have not made it to the grid.

It's clear that a lot of people signing up are going to be very fast and I know I will be waaaay out of my league. 

I would be more than happy to be in a lower tier or maybe even an xmattyg 'noob journey' race.

I'll sign up to the community already but not sure for the race as it's really hectic for me in the next couple of months so will have to see when I can participate. "My community involvement" is RaceStars.nl, (pre-) beta tester, forum user, aor.

Btw wasn't it going to be Spa or something with 100%? Also, I'd prefer Sim dmg and full qualy, but hey, I'll see what it is when I can race :)

jinCHEZ said:
I'll sign up to the community already but not sure for the race as it's really hectic for me in the next couple of months so will have to see when I can participate. "My community involvement" is RaceStars.nl, (pre-) beta tester, forum user, aor.

Btw wasn't it going to be Spa or something with 100%? Also, I'd prefer Sim dmg and full qualy, but hey, I'll see what it is when I can race :)
I'll add you to the sign up list then mate  :)     and yeah this was my initial plan but then i decided to strawpoll anything and these were the parameters decided. Also a 100% might have be difficult for the stream to keep the attention

Comminity Involvement: I race in de F1 2016 Racestars.NL Gp3 League
Why I woud take part of this: I love league Racing. And I realy wanna race with good divers.