Sign in to follow this  

1st ever PS4 Community Race Livestreamed at January 18th Canada (Sign-up and Interest Thread)

Behind the scenes me and Ali are also working to make ppl from outside the codies foums signing up forthis race.

The first person we got is the YouTuber pslutonrules who has 2k subs and made a video with 700k views on F1 2016 which is the most watched vid on this game, so pretty cool stuff, hopefully we can get even more ppl involved :)

PSN: Rambo_Commando_
Community involvement: I applied to be a beta tester, got the code, then found out beta testing was not available for North Americans.  However, I am very active on this forum. 
Why I should take part: I have been a huge fan of f1 racing games for the past 25 years.  I am fairly new to online racing with F1 2016 but I am a clean driver and I know my limitations.  All my online  league racing experience has been on Project Cars (Indy, Formula Gulf, Formula C and Formula Renault). 

PSN: BartBorgelink
Email: bartborgelink@outlook.com

I race at Racestars.nl and would like to participate in the community race to get it of the ground.I have played the codies F1 series since F1 2010 and have always wanted to see how big of a community we are. I hope I can participate to show how good we are. 

32 sign ups already, nice

I guess if we hit 34/35, then i try to set up a second race on the following week for those who are not participating. I hope to get some ppl outside the codies forum in, so hopefully the signup number is going on to grow

Hello guys !!! a nice project compliments, I register if I can. My name is Rosario and my ID PS4 is F1ITALIAN_Prost, I have a small YouTube channel (F1ITALIAN_Prost). It participates in more than three years in the MASTER LEGUE (friends and rivals with Sutil69) organized by F1ITALIANTEAM, with excellent results and appointed as Master Pole man. Good day to you all, see you on the track if I can  ;)

PSN: Castillo_ema
Community involvement: race in Pro League/ highlights producer Pro Sport in F1italianteam.
Why i should take part on this: not for i am famous youtuber.. because i am very professional in this event and i m very fast At Canada because in a race of Master League i finish the race p5.

PSN : Reiyel83
Community : FormulaItalianTeam
I love challenges and the comparison against the strongest :)

PSN: Raimith92
Community involvement : Racedepartmant F1 League for a couple of years.
Why i should take part on this: I'm a fair and competitive driver and would like to test my skill in a different league.

I thought this was on Saturday judging from the poll results - just realised it's not. Disappointing
unfortunatly i am on the saturday not avaiable and i took therefore the 2nd best result, which was wednesday, but the date has been stated since 10 days, so i hope that this does not cause a problem

I thought this was on Saturday judging from the poll results - just realised it's not. Disappointing
unfortunatly i am on the saturday not avaiable and i took therefore the 2nd best result, which was wednesday, but the date has been stated since 10 days, so i hope that this does not cause a problem
Yeah all good, looking forward to the race :)

Still waiting on my new race set up to be delivered, wont be here till the weekend. If you do two seperate leagues im probably better off in the 2nd one