Sign in to follow this  

cannot creat or join online lobbie

Question

Connot creat or join online lobbies on xbox one for the last 3 days.
when creating a cutom lobbie the game just hangs at creating lobbie the comes up error failed to join session.
same if I try and join a 5 lap sprint lobbie. This is on my main xbox profile gt X0 Cheech 0X this account has xbox live gold.
however if I go on my secand profile gt lxI Cheech Ixl witch also has xboxlive gold everthing works fine.
iv removed the profile an redownload it also factory reset an reinstall the game. Still have the same problem. All game sn multiplay is working on both accunts but f1 2016.

Would be greatfull for any help

3 answers to this question

Hi cheech219360 I cannot think of any reason that a particular profile would not be able to create a lobby. The only thing that I can think is that it's somehow related to your save game, so unless you want to risk creating a new one on that profile I'd stick to playing on your backup account.

Iv already deleted my save game data from my console and the cloud. This problem is still there.
And to be honest why should I have to use my secand profile to play this game online. I dont care about single player at all

In that case I suggest you contact Microsoft and ask them what's going on with your profile because I can't think of any other reason one profile can create a game but another cannot.

Been on the phone with microsoft this morning there is no problem with my account at all. Thay say its down to your game..

Problem fixed