Jump to content Jump to content

What platform do you play on 2.0?

Xbox 360. Maybe when/if the corrupt save patch ever arrives, we can all get on each other's XBL Friends Lists & get together for some clean, friendly, drama-free racing. I just hope I'm fast enough to keep up - I haven't played the game in weeks since my save got corrupted.

Any other sociable & civilized Xbox 360 gamers here - feel free to send me an Xbox Live Friend Request. My GamerTag is the same as my forum name (Operator1). Just please be aware that I have zero tolerance for cheaters, trolls, griefers, bigots, jerks, & obnoxiously annoying noise-makers. I will not engage in any pointless arguments or disputes - I'll simply remove any trouble-makers from my Friends List instantly & block/avoid them (and report them, if necessary).

Former PS3 user up until F1 2013. The sheer value and the amount of extra benefits of having a proper PC made the choice for me when next-gen came out, so have moved to full-time PC, having using a mediocre PC for things such as rFactor. It's a shame the PS3 is now defunct.

Operator1 said:

Xbox 360. Maybe when/if the corrupt save patch ever arrives, we can all get on each other's XBL Friends Lists & get together for some clean, friendly, drama-free racing. I just hope I'm fast enough to keep up - I haven't played the game in weeks since my save got corrupted.

Any other sociable & civilized Xbox 360 gamers here - feel free to send me an Xbox Live Friend Request. My GamerTag is the same as my forum name (Operator1). Just please be aware that I have zero tolerance for cheaters, trolls, griefers, bigots, jerks, & obnoxiously annoying noise-makers. I will not engage in any pointless arguments or disputes - I'll simply remove any trouble-makers from my Friends List instantly & block/avoid them (and report them, if necessary).

I'd take you up on that but I'm not exactly 'sociable'. xD. I'm not saying I'm a cheater, a troll, a griefer, a bigot, a jerk, or an obnixiously annoying noise-maker. I just don't talk a lot. I try to concentrate on driving and I tend to just say expletives to myself when I crash. :L

Operator1 said:

I'd take you up on that but I'm not exactly 'sociable'. xD. I'm not saying I'm a cheater, a troll, a griefer, a bigot, a jerk, or an obnixiously annoying noise-maker. I just don't talk a lot. I try to concentrate on driving and I tend to just say expletives to myself when I crash. :L

It's all good. I'm usually not super chatty myself, especially when I'm right in the middle of driving & trying to focus on hitting just the right braking & turn-in points... which doesn't always work. ;)

...By "sociable" I just meant not antisocial & not always looking to get into some type of vicious feud with anyone & everyone (like so many online gamers often seem to be). If you can muster simple phrases like "hey how's it going" and "nice move" and "good game" and "catch you next time," that's plenty.

There's little point in getting on anyone's Friends List unless we have (and use) microphones to communicate while gaming - unless it's just to have friendly leaderboard times to challenge each other.

Operator1 said:

Operator1 said:

It's all good. I'm usually not super chatty myself, especially when I'm right in the middle of driving & trying to focus on hitting just the right braking & turn-in points... which doesn't always work. ;)

...By "sociable" I just meant not antisocial & not always looking to get into some type of vicious feud with anyone & everyone (like so many online gamers often seem to be). If you can muster simple phrases like "hey how's it going" and "nice move" and "good game" and "catch you next time," that's plenty.

There's little point in getting on anyone's Friends List unless we have (and use) microphones to communicate while gaming - unless it's just to have friendly leaderboard times to challenge each other.

Oh, yeah, I can do that xD. Given how bare the online community is getting due to the delay of the patch it looks like I'm going to need to communicate with a lot of people in order to get to level 250. I don't really want to boost, either, but it looks like I might have to..